Anubis!

:wideyes :wideyes

This is a great bash! Simply AWESOME!

I wanna make one now! Damn.

Great sutff. Thank you for posting.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Has to be either Mr. T excuse me Clubber Lang or Apallo Creed. I like the head dress ties in with the name. Looks like an Egyptian Head dress almost… Anubis Being an Egyptian God and all… Suppa Cool... give him the full length King Cobra tattoo as a finishing touch......What Kind of Weapon does he carry..Thats some high caliber amo on that belt.....

·
OSW Pug Warrior
5,658 Posts
One of the coolest bashes I've seen and it seems to have been done so simply. W:eekw! Royale, you saw this at the bbq & this particular one you did is the same?

Hummin' that "Egypt Egypt ... " funk song 'Egyptian Lover' (by Professors of Funk?) now...

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
That head looks familiar ;)

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
I'm not quite sure who makes it or what No. he is. I saw him in bash and began searching for one myself a few weeks ago. I was fortunate enough to get one from Corron J. Its very hard to find. I had a 60 day head scuplt search set upon e-bay.. it Never appeared once. In my humble opinion this is one of the Better if not the Best AA head Sculpts available. I'm currious if he is No. 4 who makes these. It's set up for the G 3.5 Neck post..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.