One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up the CM Toys Coach figure. I snapped a few pics and thought I'd share with you guys.

So the figure is pretty basic, aside from coming with the shield and the whip that you see in these pictures, you also get the shin guards and two extra swords. I would have used the swords in these pictures but sad to say at least 30 seconds after I opened this figure the wrist pins broke clean off inside one of the wrists and one of the hands, luckily for me I had a pair of wrists pins from a older TTL African-American nude figure I had picked up. They came in handy for sure, the CM Toys wrist pins were way to weak to withstand anything at all, even a slight twist of the hands. the armature is kinda weak itself, it's a rubber arm with a bendy elbow (I had to roll back the arm when I Dremmeled out the broken wrist pin, that's how i saw it), there's not much for dynamic pose abilty....or basic pose ability at that, but I like it anyways. This will be one of those figures I set up in my shelf with a few other Gladiators and just keep on display anyways.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
He's nice, I have such a great idea for him, I know I can get the parts, but, they'll all cost so much I just don't know if I'd ever have the budget to put it all together.

That said, if the head would fit other bodies I might be able to do it already....

CHEERS!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
That's a good looking figure. Thanks for showing us.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would put him next to some other Gladiators for some better pictures but all of my military and Gladiator pictures are currently on display at my public library. I can't wait to stand him next to some other Gladiators so I can try some other stuff out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts