One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just seen this upcoming trailer for 2008 (01-18-08)

http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/

I`m guessing (as nothing is given away much) that this maybe a Chuthulhu creature film,or along those lines.

I guess we`ll have to see what we will see,when the film comes out.

It`s certainly on my Must see list,along with Batman & IronMan.

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
They showed a teaser preview for this in front of Transformers this summer and I've wondered about it ever since. The commercials don't show much more now then they did then. I thought it was going to be a new Godzilla movie (there was no title in the teaser preview, just the 1/18/08 date).

·
Registered
340 Posts
I thought during the trailers over the summer it was called "Bad Robot" or something. I know I remember seeing the offcial movie site as Badrobotmovie.com or similar.

Hmmm.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Don't think its any of the Cthulhu mythos creatures - word is that it's a beastie that's been unleashed by deep sea drilling that's covered in thousands of parasities that come off every time it rubs against a building/gets shot/has an early morning scratch.
Apparently you can see it in the clouds in the movie poster. Whatevs, get the film out already.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Cthulhu is the guy who makes all my wishes come true. God bless ya, squid head.

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Somebody spoiler me please :p -> PM with Monster Description and all please :O

·
Custom User Title
2,594 Posts
Just saw the movie
it is undoubtably one of the best movies I have seen in the last few years and one the best monster movies ever

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
This movie was like getting a massage without the happy ending. I can't believe I got duped into seeing this, just like Blair Witch. :knock

I am definetly suffering from buyers remorse. I should have known better since I knew this was a J.J. Abrams flick. :fit

It did have its moments, but it fell short for me, especially after all the hype over the last 6 months. There was some hot chicas that kept me remotely interested. Hud was funny too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts