One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some photos of a ghillie suit I made.

It's basically a plain woodland BDU plus a hell of a lot of sewing using three or four different colours of thread plus a few strips of this great 1/32 tank camouflage netting here and there.

The black boots (Newline Miniatures British DMS Boots) stand out, I know, but I've yet to see any non-molded green or brown boots that I like anywhere so I went with form, detail and ankle movement over colour.

The bipodless M40 I slightly repainted to darken it to keep it in line with the rest of the outfit.

From the back:

Thanks for watching and...

...goodnight.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
Ghillie suits don't appear too often, so I am pretty damn glad this came up. Fantastic bit of work there cloud-filter. I can only wish to have that sniper added to my collection by my own merit. The first photo kicks ass! :thumb :thumb :thumb

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Really great figure Couldfilter. Very wonderful TLC offered to the Gillie suit. I also like your choice of boots. With the pants leg over the boot, the boots have the appearance of like a pair of black Corcoran Jump boots. You also did a fine job on posing and photographing your figure. Two thumbs up!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.