One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
You did fine job here. I have the entire set loose I feel inspired to bring him back together like Voltron.. lol,lol...I like the Idea of a True life body.. I will do the same...

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Kpekerol,

You did a wonderful upgrade on good old DML's Agent Jones (CIA SOG as we know it now). He was and still is one of my favorite figures from DML Swift Freedom collection. The HS on this figure is outstanding and the original equipment layout was cool. I have been updating this figure little by little, adding this and that, over the years. You have inspired me to do a little more. I think I still have the original picture DML used to sculpt this figure which just basically showed him in his sweatshirt (same lime green) and Desert DCU trousers.

I wanted to keep him outfitted with items that were available in 2001/2 to make him historically correct. I found out that the Merrell Chameleon Ventilator came out in 2001 so I put those on him. I am changing out a few more goodies. Thanks for the inspiration. Keep up the good work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.