One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Ur pictures look really good. Cant wait for u to shoot them in a studio setting. Did u do something to the shemagh? It's all soft and fluffy compared to the one I got from PMC 07 where its hard and does not shape nicely.

·
Revival Machine
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to you all i appreciate the response, i spent most my childhood on 1/32 scale Guns of Navarone Sears special.How many remember that? with my older brothers building sets tweaking scenery, i am a artist at heart and painter, it is only the beginning so get ready for the Thunder chicchcicchcicchcicca! Lots of War room play starting at age 6! first figure i got 1/6th was agent jones sigh.....it all was over after that

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
That's definitely worth a look, a bashup to be proud of. Your journey to onesix sounds pretty familiar. I'm not familiar with the Sears "Guns of Navarone" set, but no doubt it's somehow related to all the great Marx sets that were released from the time I was a squirt. With those, a kid could fight just about any historical period. I'm looking forward to more of your work, and it's great that you are "One with The Jones".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.