One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I recently bought the True Type Muscular 19 body on ebay and also ZC Worlds Cop "Gregory" . Gregory had a nice black polo neck vest as part of his uniform so I decided to put it on the TTM 19 body.. Anyway, after a couple of weeks I removed it only to find it hace completely blackened the plastic! I cannot seem to wipe it off using white spirits or even nail varnish remover. anyone had this problem bofore its pretty annoying since the TTM is pretty new

Thanks for any tips

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Re: Cleaning Kaustic plastik?

In the past, some members have had success with Oxy5/Oxy10 acne treatment. [EDIT] - CAUTION - See the next post !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Cleaning Kaustic plastik?

Try getting some of Twin Pines Remove-Zit and Formula 9-1-1. It's specifically made to clean stains from dolls. Junkyspot.com sells it as well, but it looks like he's out right now.
I wouldn't recommend the acne treatment because it can turn them highlighter yellow and there's not much you can do to reverse it (This happened to me).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK so I thought id give an update. I was in a local hardware store and I came across a cleaning spray for removing graffiti, chewing gum and marker from walls and varous porous surfaces also it was very cheap ( 1:50 euro ) and I found it works perfectly for cleaning Kaustic plastic figures. The particular brand I used was called RAPIDE Graffiti Remover . hope this helps :)

*note of caution - use sparingly as its very strong stuff also I removed the head too before spraying just in case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts