One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have looked around but I would like to ask specifically if anyone knows how to clean the Phicen figures?
I guess that I just use water, but I am concerned that it may make it sticky.
Should I apply powder or cornstarch as with other 'cyber skin' products?

Really appreciate any help, I am new to this but loving it, and will probably soon post some pictures.
Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
For stain - Use Oxy 10, work like charm. (reapply if the stain is stubborn and repeat the process until gone)

For dirt or dust - Use water, reapply cornstarch afterward. (Use other powder before but cornstarch is best)

·
OSW Member
222 Posts
I apply powder with a soft brush. I add powder to areas that need it if it's been posed a lot to maintain. If the figure has been cleaned with water, I powder the whole thing with the head sculpt off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all - my Phicen Seamless just got really bad stains from new clothes. I bought the Oxy cream mentioned in the post above. Does anyone know how long I leave it on the figure before I wash off? I don’t want to leave it too long and risk damaging the figure. Please help. Thank you!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Lint and dust is easy to rinse off, that i know at least, but when it comes to stains i think previous authors in this thread are correct. ;)

:hat

·
Registered
605 Posts
Ok i'll put it this way? Can Oxy cream destroy the skin of any Phicen? :think
If it cant let it sit as long as it need to. ;)

:hat

·
Registered
32 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts