One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Long-time listener
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some WIP bashes I put together for a series I'm going to try.

They still need a bit of refinement, and I need to get some good backgrounds, but overall I'm happy with them.

Crazy Santa, High School Gym Coach, Blue-collar Guy, Yuppie, Old Yankees Fan

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Cool, I like the peacoat look, the trench coat waring yankees fan and my fave is that trainer set, with the blue hoodie and adidas track pants and shoes.

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Nice change of pace to see some "just (mostly) normal folks". Crazy Santa made me laugh. I went through a bit of a phase of bashing figures in "civvies" a few years back. I enjoyed the challenge of finding clothing and other items that could be repurposed for civilian use.

·
Long-time listener
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the kind words!

As for details:
SANTA The Santa costume came from Cotswold. I don't know the maker, but it was sold as a holiday special. The handcuffs are BBi Officer West. The shoes were bought at jon*hobby on eBay. Body and sculpt are Dragon.

GYM COACH The sweatshirt is Toy Soldier. The trackpants were made by hongkongzombie. I bought the Adidas shoes from jon*hobby on eBay. Body and sculpt are BBi (G3)

GUY Pants are from Saturday Toys, boots are Toy Soldier, shirt is BBi (firefighter), jacket/sunglasses/body/sculpt are Dragon

COLLEGE GUY The peacoat came from Cotswold in the Elite Brigade section. The shirt is from Soldier Story PLA. Tie is from Talking Historical Figures-Woodrow Wilson (Cotswold). Jeans are Saturday Toys. Boots and bag are Did. Body and sculpt are Dragon.

YANKEES FAN The shoes came from jon*hobby on eBay. The jeans and shirt are Dragon. Sweatshirt is Saturday Toys. Overcoat is Battlefield Toys (buttons taken off). Hat is Toy Soldier. Body/sculpt are Talking Historical Figures-Pope John Paul II (Cotswold)

·
Registered
936 Posts
:hyper:hyper:hyper
:smoking
Very good!!!
Congratulations it's a excellent work , me like much
Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.