One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circus Citizen

A new way of serving justice and entertainment at the same time has been introduced by international governments and international corporations.

Death sentence criminals, corrupt politicians and pedophilic priests have been given the opportunity of donating their bodies to the FDA where they are used as lab rats. Their other option, they are able to juggle themselves through the entertainment of Circus Citizen. Inside the walls of justice known as Circus Citizen, the convicted are allowed to participate in the following:
Knives of justice, participants will allow the throwing of knives by Circus Citizen pupils. Trapeze of truth, participants are launched to and from the practicing and able arms of pupils, if and when they slip from pupils arms, they gently glide down to a landing strip filled with spikes of truth.
Pacaderms of pride, participants roll under stampeding glee filled elephants where students teach elephants skills in dancing jumping and trunk balancing. There are so many other enjoyment filled performances. All this done during practice and final performances especially designed for citizens entertainment.
Circus Citizen, where citizens who may not have had the chance at a trade are now given the opportunity to learn a new one, a citizen can learn to be a performer or anything from performance planner to ticket booth vendor, citizens can learn anything! Where consumerism is ripe with growth, the kind of growth that leads to large corporate profits and a better citizen. Justice is served by every citizen! Justice is found by every convict!

One of the players at Circus Citizen is Tee P. Clown the Flier of Shine. She is one of the rings most advanced victories. Swept away from the hard life she was born into, no more does she suffer walls riddled with bullets at night, no more days filled with hunger, gone are her days lacking in education. At Circus Citizens School, here she studies the art of knife throwing. Her advancing skills are enjoyable to watch as are her targets.

Come to Circus Citizen where you can see justice for all those criminals, priests and corrupt politicians. This year Circus Citizen has rounded up even more participants for your enjoyment and justice! Come watch as T.P. Clown the Flier of Shine launches her knives that always spill justice. At who you may ask? Will it be a corrupt politician, a pedophilic priest or will the receiver of her knives be a lowly common criminal?

Never has going to the circus been so fun and rewarding.

Come and see all acts of entertaining justice!!

Circus Citizen, where screaming has never been so much fun!!

*for the safety of all viewing citizens, it is not permitted to bring in anything that can be classified as a deadly weapon; citizens are encouraged to enter the tent with over
ripened fruit.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3568/3291650931_c073fe6a0d_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3648/3292470718_40beb98177_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3321/3291652349_4581d8c99b_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3314/3291651687_4df2ebd5aa_b.jpg

Volks body-EB-Mini A / Natural Skin
Volks head, dremeled the eye holes so they'd be larger-Dollfie Plus Option Head No.03
Shirt-Barbie
Socks- i made
Boots-Hot Toys
Clown wig- i made
Toilet paper skirt-i made

hope you'll enjoyed my long windedness(hehe, sorry)

My flickr album

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Hello, Neoaxtion!

WOW! Not only an imaginative figure bash, but a great piece of backstory to go with it! Thanx for sharing!

P.S. Where can I sign the petition to bring Circus Citizen to California? We desprately need that here!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Holy crap man, that is one scary lookin' lady! Brilliant, inspired work!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MonkeyMan, cdn rhino, russcal, Mlatch221, J3D1, oscar hertin, dic7046139, 38oliver, gaiagear, widescene, phantom11, getoninja, Tatuued1, glad that you all enjoyed my little lass.

russcal, i too live in California, i will be meeting with Awnold to discuss, i'll keep you posted. Circus Citizen will be a traveling circus.

i appologize for any undue shivers that may've resulted in glancing over her... sorry,
hehe:evil2 no im not:evil

Artemio

·
Space Monkey
2,311 Posts
Everybody loves a clown! Very inventive, great work.
"Can't sleep....clown'll eat me." -Bart Simpson

1 - 16 of 16 Posts