One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
uber noob assembler
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a big package in the mail today and these were in it. Not enough thank you's will ever satisfy a friend's generosity. This was actually part of a trade, though i really would not call it as such, this was more like a present than his end of the trade. What makes it so sweet, is that, these items i can use for certain projects i had in mind. And the Devgru 2.0 would be my first ever "holy grail" MIB. Again, thank you so much mang:thumb What a way to boost my WOH excitement. :thumb:banana:clap I hope to repay these good deeds to fellow members down the line.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Wow,you are one lucky SOB.

That Devgru 2.0 is pretty much the only figure in my colection that I have never ever messed with.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Only the figure of the head with a beard is a great gift, congratulations

·
A Stickler for Accuracy
4,365 Posts
Great gift! There are some truly excellent people in this world.

One Q: on the bearded guy (pardon my ignorance, but I don't know which fig he is) how do you move his waist and shoulders? Is it all a rubber skin over joints?

Again, great gift!

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Great gift! There are some truly excellent people in this world.

One Q: on the bearded guy (pardon my ignorance, but I don't know which fig he is) how do you move his waist and shoulders? Is it all a rubber skin over joints?

Again, great gift!
With this particular figure articulation is limitted. You can not move his waist enough to notice if at all. As for his shoulders be careful the range of motion is very limited. Ref to the diagram that comes this muscular figure. it will tell you the degree by which you can safely move or rotate the arm and shoulder.... It can be done. A friend of mine put his in a Pose I've yet to see duplicated...

G

·
Nice! the New HT Muscle Nudes are made from a better rubber and with have different articulation in Delt area and come with better Bendable metal inside

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a better guy Migo. :)
Whomever this Santa is he's definitely a good egg.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Hey Mr. Migo11. Supa situation.. Its such a blessing to receive more than you give. Something I try to practice when trading because that same gentleman did me solid as well. Just out of friendship.. We were discussing a Lot I received. It came short an item or two with somethings in poor condition..because I was angry and stressing over it and relatively new to the board feeling I had no real voice.. He offered some words of wisdom, words of encouragement and made it right he provided the missing and repalaced the damaged items Plus. Thats why I love this board man... Genuine people who truely have a passion for the Hobby and those who embrace it... Now having said that.... Give me one of those Ace Bodies..... LOL,LOL,LOL...... ;0)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.