One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Nice figure. I thought about doing a similar kitbash but never got around to do it.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Excellent figure Joel!! The camo and rifle are of special interest to me.:bravo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great job, but the uniform is Chinese Armed Police Force's type 05 soldier BDU.(yes,they do have a officer BDU).
The Armed Police Force is not the China Army, not even a part of the CPLA. They kind of like the Russian MVD.
Every Province even some big city has its own armed police SWAT team. Compared with the Chinese Army , they have a quit big freedom on choosing their equipment, such as vest and holster.
they can use EO-tech ,X800 goggle,Western-style elbow pads,knee pads, and combat boots

·
has gone Russian...
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! :)

This was a tough bash because as far as I know, no one makes a Chinese army camouflage(regular or digital version) uniform - so I had to opt for the PAP (Peoples Armed Police) uniform as it was all that I could find, and it's pretty close to the (non digital) camouflage that the Chinese army wears, hence my use of the phrase ''My take on the Chinese Special Forces (Army)'' in the text.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
It's obvious that the army specops guys are operating in the guise of PAP personnel, until they go into action (wink wink, nudge nudge). You worked with what you could get, and he looks good.

·
Hobby Military Advisor
1,079 Posts
Well, it could also be the PAP Spec Ops group the Snow Leopards.

·
has gone Russian...
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, it could also be the PAP Spec Ops group the Snow Leopards.
I really fancied having a crack at the Snow Leopards group soldiers, there a few images on the net, most from around the time of the Olympics, they were alleged to be the 'close protection' group that accompanied the Chinese team.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts