One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
AKA Nigel...
5,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may have noticed, though probably not, that I've been absent of late. This has been due to a self-imposed exile from the hobby and the temptations that accompany it.

Well, I'm back:)

Back with a nine figure diorama set in prohibition era Illinois.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I love old-school mobster stuff, and I personally think you hit this head on! Great set up and great figures to go with it. All around good job.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Beautiful. I really love Clint Eastwood (please tell me I'm not wrong on him) as a gangster. I've been thinking of buying/bashing a couple, now I have to dig up Clint's noggin. Sweet work on the bar too.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Holy crap! That is amazing! I love all the little details in the bar. That had to have taken forever. Words cannot express my admiration for what you have done here. :wideyes
:applause:applause:applause:applause:applause

·
AKA "ChiliDoug"
7,541 Posts
A+ work and it's really good to have you back. I'm all about self imposed exiles every once in a while. Is the backdrop your Western Bar, re-imagined?

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Fabulous!! I don't know which pic to look at closer...they are all great! You should be proud of the dio as well as the figures. They compliment each other...!:bravo:bravo:bravo

·
Registered
950 Posts
Nigel this is so damn good it really brings a smile to my face. Excellent character choices. Glad to see you back, I had noticed your absence, but assumed you were working away on something new. I'm glad to see that was indeed the case.

Happy New Year
Tim

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Well welcome back, that's every bit as impressive as your western saloon, and has a kind of air of lineage to it. Well done, Nigel!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts