One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
That looks like a Blackhawk Industries rig. I have never seen any Special Ops guys wearing any rigs like that. They may have in the early days of the GWOT and maybe prior to 9/11, but not anymore.

·
Kaizen!
406 Posts
That's a LBT-0290A Chest Harness from London Bridge Tradings.

LBT and U.S.Navy keep a good relationship, so many operators in Naval special warfare group (such as SEAL, EOD and SWCC) use their gears.

Hope this help.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
That's a LBT-0290A Chest Harness from London Bridge Tradings.

LBT and U.S.Navy keep a good relationship, so many operators in Naval special warfare group (such as SEAL, EOD and SWCC) use their gears.

Hope this help.
LBT is based outside the Naval Special Warfare Eastcoast headquarters in Virginia..and they have developed quite a large amount of gear that SEALs adopt.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Those two images were from SF that went to the Philippines as military advisors in the global war on terror in the Pacific region. Try checking Google search for SF you might see some.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
That was Clay I think...but he did not come with that vest. Not unless ther would be another exclusive I do not know of. I saw on one thread an OSW showed his collection I saw some I had never seen here in Canada. Including A Combat Rick Jason's box.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
DML Jason was the Exercise Balikatan 02-1 guy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.