One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
I took some of my newest additions to my 'Nam squad of marines out for a little patrol today.
I've put together a basic rifleman, point man, and reworked the grenadier and medic, as well as some minor changes to other members of the squad, not all of whom are featured in the shoot.

The squad takes a little break during the patrol.

"Hydrate, soldier!"

A big thanks go out to Tang and Zebraten for the Sam Blake heads, I've been looking to get my hands on one of those for awhile, and I'm glad to have been able to get two!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
What they all said ^

The Doc looks to be giving the new kid a lookover for heatstroke/dehydration. Nice touch. What head sculpt did you use for the shotgunner/point man?

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts
Another great outdoor shoot Pickle Monkey!! I love your Nam guys!!

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
That pointman is the ..... Awesome photos. Makes me miss doing Nam bashes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Every time I try to take photos in a natural setting, I wind up with foliage that is obviously out-of-scale. But your site was so well-chosen that it looks very convincing and I don't even notice it.

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks a lot folks, I really appreciate it!

PD, the point man's head sculpt is from a Sideshow GI Joe figure, Lt. Falcon. The head is an alternate or exclusive version, when I first saw it I just knew it'd be great for one of my 'Nam guys.

·
SPQR
837 Posts
Great pics PM,you could really fool some people into believing some of those were 1:1.Setting was perfect too,great job.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts