One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While my Mom was off shopping for gift bags at Ocean State Job lot, I managed to find these. Not sure if anyone else either of these, or if they have seen them but I thought I'd share. Apparently they're from a Lanard seiers, called the "K-9 Corps"

First is "General Taurus". Here's a pic of all his accessories:

Here is a close-up of the sculpt.

And a picture to show the articulation, while not the best it's not all that bad.

And hey at least it has double jointed knees:

And another close-up of the sculpt:

The second one I got was called "Dr. Davis Elliot". I loved the sculpt on this one so I had to pick him up. Unfortunately I was only able to snap two pics before my camera died. Anyways here's a pic of the Doc and all his accessories:

And another to show the articulation:

The good Doctor has already been turned into a villian of some sorts. And General Taurus was been transformed into a Roarin' 20's Dogster (Sorry I had to say it!).

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep Gunslinger, they're pretty nice. One of the main reasons I picked them up.

LOL Romedome, thanks.

The microphone is a rather nice peice Toyello. I'll post a picture of my "Dogster" once I finish him.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Yeah the K9 corps have been around a while, at least 2 years and probably more, there are at least 5 other in the collection, a wolf/husky mix, a Doberman, a rotty, a German shepherd and i believe a bull terrier. I have used the shepherd, rotty and Doberman for figures, i made D&D type flinds of them. Unfortunately they are now defunct i believe, K mart had them on clearance months ago.
Heres a link to their site http://k9corps.com/2005/

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah unfortunately these are the only ones they had. I'd love to find a loose Pit Bull body...But I'd prolly have to track down a whole, and just go from there

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I have a couple of the K-9 figs. They are fun. I custom fit the Doberman head on to a older HT body for Butch and Laura is using the body to do a custom alien fig. I'd like to find a Taurus figure. He'd make a great space Pirate. Kewl find Shaun,

Paul

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heh, actually I was trying to make a "Pirate Dog" out of him..Guess I didn't like the look of the mobster as much. I dun't know when I well get over there, but I could pick you up a Taurus if you wanted. They had at least 2 more of them.

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Uramegak, if you search on e-bay for "K9 Corps" You'll get a whole bunch of hits, and I noticed quite a few for the Doc. Or I might be able to pick you up one if you like...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.