One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yummy.......

Credits from Toysdaily.com.

Takaratomyhobby.com should be release the same pic on september issue.

Looks like they added pistol and knife nad some minor tweaks on the suit.

Attachments

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Neat, has a bit of a Metroid Samus feel. Also feels like they've been looking at Gamisan's work, though if they really were, she'd have more armour plating. Looks neat though, I like it.

·
Sir Lurksalot
677 Posts
That is to cool! I can't wait for this one though I do wish I could afford a second one. :(

Interesting. It looks like that suit is rubber? I thought it might be stretch pleather or vinyl but with the larger pics, I can't see any seams.

·
Plastic Alchemist
1,111 Posts
DAMN! Can't wait to put down an order for this one! You know, I think Talon is right about the suit; it does look like rubber. Given Takara's recent rubber suits on Deunan and Batman, I wouldn't be surprised if they chose that route for this figure, too. Too. Damn. COOL.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
The Takara body could use some mods. I put a Triad outfit on an older Takara body - she looked to have a very manly package.

I am a sucker for Takara and will be looking to pick this one up for sure. After the last two Takara I bought I'm guessing she won't be cheap.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Suit looks like its a stretchy pleather like material. Has a kooky sateen sheen to it. It's probably removable though, there are several seams that I can see along the abdomen and hip.

·
gear .....
551 Posts
Looking good & still down for one. Thanks for the pics guys!

The Takara body could use some mods.
I completely agree. When Triad gets around to releasing their new body style, I have a feeling Takara will be forced to finally update the 2.0 CG body…if they want to stay on top of the fem figure game that is…

I'm going to guess that the body suit is similar in application to the Deunan figure, in that the suit is non-removable. Totally digging those bootfeet though!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I'm going to guess that the body suit is similar in application to the Deunan figure, in that the suit is non-removable. Totally digging those bootfeet though!
I hope this is not the case. I'll still get her, but I rather have a figure I can mod and bash. I wouldn't cut the suit from her so it would limit what I could do... Then agin, between Takara and BBi I have about 15 fem figs. I guess she doesn't need to come out of that suit after all.:D

$160 - $180 was going to be my guess on the price. I hope she doesn't hit till 4th quarter, if not Ill be living off Top Ramin and PBR.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.