One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AKA truchoverde
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I leave my last job, it is a recently released by Kaustic centurion Plastik to which I have changed the head by actor Jeff Bridges, changed the layer which has been worn and soiled, like all parts of leather, gold and silver to remove that effect again. Added some custom piece, dusted lightly with powdered and made one sencillita mig stand for the occasion. It is one of the figures you've enjoyed most since I started in this hobby.
Greetings and thank you for taking some of your time

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Beautifully-simple base. Compliments the figure perfectly and doesn't draw your attention from it. Nice little touches to an already fantastic figure my KP. Good work.

·
1:6 Manufacturer
1,352 Posts
Well here I leave my last job, it is a recently released by Kaustic centurion Plastik to which I have changed the head by actor Jeff Bridges, changed the layer which has been worn and soiled, like all parts of leather, gold and silver to remove that effect again. Added some custom piece, dusted lightly with powdered and made one sencillita mig stand for the occasion. It is one of the figures you've enjoyed most since I started in this hobby.
Greetings and thank you for taking some of your time

:applause
Very very nice!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts