Catwoman: "HMMM . . ."

Catwoman: "Interesting."

Catwoman: "Arnold, I'd like to see how far you can be articulated."

Arnold: "HUH?"

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really hope she has been declawed (though I doubt it, looking at the gloved hands)... or she might discover Arnold's even more articulated endoskeleton. Nice. I guess you finally opened your M34.
--

Yep.

I figure I need to use Elmer's school glue or possibly a just a smidgen of rubber cement to keep his "junk" bits affixed.

The M34 only comes with two bits. I thought it was supposed to come with three?

OH, WELL . . .

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. Yes, M34 only has two members, unlike M30, M32, and M33 (but M31 was a total eunuch). But M34's are heftier, perhaps for the sake of appearing more in scale with the larger body.
--

No kidding.

The box's definitely had very noticeable heft/weight.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
--

Yep.

I figure I need to use Elmer's school glue or possibly a just a smidgen of rubber cement to keep his "junk" bits affixed.

The M34 only comes with two bits. I thought it was supposed to come with three?

OH, WELL . . .
I found that just a bit of moisture was enough to keep the bits attached, with no adverse permanence for later switching to the alternate bits. Funny embarrassing thing, unconsciously I nearly licked the piece to moisten it like a stamp, but then even alone in my room, I thought "no way I'm going to do that," and I dabbed on some moisture with a paper towel instead. Made myself laugh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts