One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CAT TOYS Brand CT010 Female "Mechanic" Yellow, Black and Denim (Clothing set)

As many have already seen the original CT007 A, B and C "Mechanic" Character set which came with the head sculpt and fully stocked tool box with removable tools, now they are offering a loose clothing version for everyone so you can bash your own version.

Shorts Leg Fashion Helmet Sleeve
Clothing Face Shorts Glove White Clothing Outerwear Helmet Sleeve Hat
Shorts Helmet Glove Human body Waist Shorts Shoe Outerwear Helmet Sleeve
Shorts Arm Glove Helmet Human body Shorts Outerwear Shoe Helmet Hat

Here is the info:

CAT TOYS Brand
Clothing set Only
ITEM# CT010A Yellow
ITEM# CT010B Black
ITEM# CT010C Denim

PRODUCT INFORMATION:
Highly Detailed Jacket
Swimsuit bra
Panty
Shorts
Ball Cap
Belt with tool bags
Stockings
Leg straps
Boots (Designed for a bare foot)
Packaging

WARNING CHOKING HAZARD, SHARP POINTS, KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
(BODY, HEAD AND HANDS NOT INCLUDED)

AND IN CASE YOU MISSED THE FULL CHARACTER SET VERSION WITH HEAD AND ALL TOOLS (YELLOW, BLACK AND CAMO).....HERE IS A QUICK IMAGE FOR YOU
Shorts Shoe Leg Helmet Yellow Shorts Thigh Knee Waist Hat Sleeve Thigh Font Hat Military camouflage

SMcG
SMcG Customs

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Re: CAT TOYS Brand CT010 Female "Mechanic" Yellow, Black and Denim (Clothing set

Images are there...checked and checked again.
So let me know if you see them as well.
So far....on a streak (posted 11:07 and can still see images at 11:34)

SMcG

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Re: CAT TOYS Brand CT010 Female "Mechanic" Yellow, Black and Denim (Clothing set

I prefer the fantasy version, and these sets. There are a lot of good parts that can be used for a variety of figures. Nothing says you have to make the figure in the promo photo.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yes indeed.....
sometimes we get caught up in what is shown to us as its "intended use" with each product. I always like looking beyond, for sure, and think of the "what if" I use this and the "where" could I use that part.

She could be a mechanic, Moto babe, cowgirl, wild west themed or just a plain ol' summer bikini babe....endless with an ever thinking mind. That is why I love this hobby!

Great feedback onesixthwarrior.....! ! ! !

SMcG
SMcG Customs

NEW RECORD AGAIN: 5:19pm AND THE PROMO IMAGES ARE STILL THERE.......:razz

·
Registered
851 Posts

I hope the leggings do not end up staining the body!

It would be cool if CAT Toys created the other older Final Fantasy girls, like Lightning and the sister, and Yuna.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts

Well, this figure is actually based on character from a game called Final FANTASY XV, not Final Authenticity XV. :p

The Problem is the figure is called female mechanic. Now i see the original. So i have to say good job an good likeness to the Character in the Picture.

·
Registered
711 Posts

She is a mechanic and is female in the video game. However, there are quotes between mechanic, which one could interpret as a mechanic is a loose sense.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts

She is a mechanic and is female in the video game. However, there are quotes between mechanic, which one could interpret as a mechanic is a loose sense.
I think the purpose of the quotes around "Mechanic" is a specific idiom that developed for these unlicensed collectibles, meaning "That's what it's labelled for pre-order purposes, the Female 'Mechanic', but nudge nudge wink wink, we all know the real name is something else." Here "Mechanic" is like asking for the "City Detective," "Heavy-Armoured Special Cop," all in quotes.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts

Again.... Sorry to all the fans of this figure and the original final fantasy character. I really don´t want to ruin some Friends here the Joy of a new figure. :hug .If i had a problem with the concept of this figure i have to call the art director of the Final Fantasy Games. This is off topic in the Thread about the figure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.