One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: Care TOYS 1:6 Kunoichi 铠儿模玩 1:6 女忍者 飞鸟 &地台石灯场景 くノ一(Kunoichi)

So what's the deal on this? Another year or more for time?

·
Registered
263 Posts

i've spoken to the maker about 4 days ago. Maker mentioned the body is upgrading to a more graceful one. The HS has been upgraded to a movable eyes version.

He also mentioned the tech involved to make these figures has vastly improved over the last year. So now his goal is to release it this year. Exactly when, didn't state. But I believe he is losing money the more he wanted perfection for his first product. He's busing producing this figure, so he hasn't got the time to update everyone here. He'll try to take pictures of the latest installments, and will reply personally asap.

Keeping my fingers crossed too...

·
Registered
248 Posts

i've spoken to the maker about 4 days ago. Maker mentioned the body is upgrading to a more graceful one. The HS has been upgraded to a movable eyes version.

He also mentioned the tech involved to make these figures has vastly improved over the last year. So now his goal is to release it this year. Exactly when, didn't state. But I believe he is losing money the more he wanted perfection for his first product. He's busing producing this figure, so he hasn't got the time to update everyone here. He'll try to take pictures of the latest installments, and will reply personally asap.

Keeping my fingers crossed too...
Even if they just made the head, weapons and outfit. Would be fine with me. But, making it "perfect" it'll never be. lol

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,823 Posts

All that and a bag of chips.

Based on experience, just be prepared to be disappointed short of them actually pulling it off.

·
Registered
248 Posts

So Care Toys... Care to tell us what's the hold up? This is getting old. It's been two years now.

·
12,823 Posts

So Care Toys... Care to tell us what's the hold up? This is getting old. It's been two years now.
--

Some of us here can tell you of past instances of some 1:6 stuff taking three years or more before they materialized and some were just utter s*** in terms of design and quality.

Don't ever be in a hurry for stuff in this hobby and never believe the release date from any 1:6 brand because everything is much pretty delayed three months and longer depending on the brand.

If patience is not a forte, then you're in the wrong hobby.

·
lol no avatar allowed wtf
75 Posts

I haven't been here in a long time. I was googling the TBLeague Valkyrie figure and somehow this thread popped up...and I remember this, I think. Wasn't this the figure that had moveable fingers? But wow it's crazy how long it's been and not even any pictures of the "latest build" he said he'd post in January. In 2023 the guy will be like "Sorry for the wait, I want to make the best figure so I've started to use real mouse bones, chicken fat, and bat wings for the parts! Sorry but I don't want to be inhumane so I'm waiting for the animals to die of natural causes. But trust me this will be the best figure yet, you won't be disappointed! You'll see in the pictures I post in Spring of 2024 and by Summer of 2036 you'll all have the perfect kunoichi!"

·
Registered
248 Posts

--

Some of us here can tell you of past instances of some 1:6 stuff taking three years or more before they materialized and some were just utter s*** in terms of design and quality.

Don't ever be in a hurry for stuff in this hobby and never believe the release date from any 1:6 brand because everything is much pretty delayed three months and longer depending on the brand.

If patience is not a forte, then you're in the wrong hobby.
Patience? Really? lol Remember this started in 2017.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·

Sorry to keep you waiting. We are still in production. The platform will come out first.

·
Registered
248 Posts

So is it safe to say this figure is not happening? It's going on 3 years now.

·
volunteercontentprovider
2,824 Posts

Sure hope no one put any money down on this.

·
12,823 Posts

I wonder.

If Care Toys is really Triad Toys 2.0, 3.0, or whatever?

They seem to be following the same pattern.

·
Registered
263 Posts

latest news: this year not going to be released. Next year early, according to maker.

·
Registered
660 Posts

Capture.jpg
I was checking my inbox, and found this.
So 2021 now if they survive the pandemic. Good excuse....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·

View attachment 408378
I was checking my inbox, and found this.
So 2021 now if they survive the pandemic. Good excuse....
I'm sorry that our product has been delayed for various reasons, but it will be finished in 2021.

·
Registered
248 Posts

I forgot all about this. Im glad this figure is still in the works.

·
Registered
263 Posts

oh...i almost forget about this...

2021? fingers crossed, then!

141 - 158 of 158 Posts