One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Re: Care TOYS 1:6 Kunoichi 铠儿模玩 1:6 女忍者 飞鸟 &地台石灯场景 くノ一(Kunoichi)

I sent private messages to caretoys and brassco on Wednesday asking about the progress and ship date, but no replies...
Is this project still going?

·
Registered
263 Posts

just chat with the maker, they are pushing and rushing the deadline. Looks like Sept is going to be the next possible release date!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·

It's my monthly check time!
How is the production going? Any photo updates you want to share?
Is July still looking like the date?
Hello friend, thank you, the current progress is that the clothing has been finished, the head is in the color stage, the wig has finished production, the body mold has been completed, and other accessories are also in the production.

·
Registered
660 Posts

Thanks for reply. It's great to hear the production is going well.
Still, Adding some 'in production' images would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·

Thanks for reply. It's great to hear the production is going well.
Still, Adding some 'in production' images would be much appreciated.
I also want to send some new pictures, but I don't know why. I can't find the signs and options for sending pictures. Who can tell me what's going on?

·
Registered
660 Posts

If you can post images on BBICN, I can download and post them here.
Or you can zip them up and send them to me.

·
Registered
263 Posts

according to Caretoys, these are the parts of the body.

·
Registered
660 Posts

It's always great to see the progress,
Still, these are not the latest photos since you guys were testing the mold with different colors months ago?
Hoping to see more progress images next time :)

·
Registered
263 Posts

ok, just checked with maker, they are modifying the head to movable eyeballs. And they are changing factory, as there are some problems with the old one. So, next expected date of delivery is end of year.

FYI.

·
Registered
152 Posts

This body + hair and hands options look very promising, even though I'm not a fan of this particular erea.

I can't wait to see it for real and maybe you have plans for other figures in different areas ( like modern military, fantasy, WWII ... ).

Anyway this looks great , congrats !!

·
Registered
660 Posts

ok, just checked with maker, they are modifying the head to movable eyeballs. And they are changing factory, as there are some problems with the old one. So, next expected date of delivery is end of year.

FYI.
Thanks for the update.
Like I always said, I'd appreciate some in progress images if you get any.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·

Thanks for the update.
Like I always said, I'd appreciate some in progress images if you get any.
Hello, everyone, because the reason for the replacement of the new factory has resulted in a delay in the production schedule. Sorry to say sorry to you. This girl's face, we need to remake. Do eye movements, similar to HT HOTTOYS SDCC Alita.

·
Registered
660 Posts

Hello, everyone, because the reason for the replacement of the new factory has resulted in a delay in the production schedule. Sorry to say sorry to you. This girl's face, we need to remake. Do eye movements, similar to HT HOTTOYS SDCC Alita.

FYI.
Hey guys. CareToys, brassco
I hope you guys still there.
Is end of year delivery still possible?
Any updates?
Should I claim refund now?

·
Registered
263 Posts

well...to clarify, I am not in any way related to the maker...

the maker will post here later to explain his progress. Yes, still in production...

I have waited longer for other products, so, as long as quality is ensured, I can just wait...

·
Registered
660 Posts

well...to clarify, I am not in any way related to the maker...

the maker will post here later to explain his progress. Yes, still in production...

I have waited longer for other products, so, as long as quality is ensured, I can just wait...
Oh Sorry,
Earlier posts seemed like you were somehow related or representative of the Caretoys side since you know inside info.

True other products took longer in some cases.
But either they were showing progress (good example ; Supermad toys, Limtoys)
Or has some history of delivering product.
If it's the first product and delayed more than 12 months, anyone would start worrying.

Don't get me wrong. I really want this figure and also want Caretoys to succeed in this business with good quality product.

Just want to see how it's going. I don't think it's asking too much to just post some images of 'The product' in progress.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·

Dear friends, I'm sorry I haven't updated the product online for some time. Our company has done some 12-inch accessories before, such as egg chairs, clothes, head carvings and so on. Now we are helping several 12-inch toy brands in the industry to develop accessories. The recently made 12-inch umbrellas are in production, and the first batch of umbrellas are expected to be delivered in January 2019. However, although we have been making toys for several years, the real package of 12-inch dolls is the first Ninja Flying Bird! So we cherish this doll very much.

I hope everything will give her the best we can. Because of this, I found that there is still a long way to go to make the products I want. In order to make the most exquisite female ninja in my heart, after the painful struggle in my heart, I decided to abandon the clothes, head carving, plain body, accessories that have been made now, on the original basis. On the basis of all the overthrow and re-production of better quality details of the product! The new Ninja with improved design and production will make her face more beautiful. It will be changed from non-movable eyes to rotatable eyes. The original set only has one face to change three hairstyles. In order to make it more convenient for players to change, increase interestingness and value, it is now upgraded to four faces to match four hairstyles! uuuuuuuu (The same expression, including bald head)! Ultra-movable joint feminine body will change the body shape into a more beautiful and real body, but the hands-on part will be made of metal material to coat skin color! Clothes will be replaced with more high-end fabric, the layout will be further modified to fit, the shape of metal cage arm guard will be fully upgraded! Make it more historical and realistic! Above all, the production cycle will be prolonged for a period of time, apart from the substantial increase in production costs. Fortunately, with our current research and development experience in commodities, this time will be greatly shortened. We expect that the new and better ninjas will be completed by mid-2019. Safely delivered to all buyers, at that time, you will know how much the quality of this Ninja will improve before comparing! At that time, there will be a confession for hundreds of players around the world who have purchased our Ninja girl. Only then can my sense of mission for this beloved Ninja woman be fulfilled! uuuuuuuuuuuuu We apologize again for the prolonged waiting time. I assure you it's worth it. The value of this Ninja will be verified. The latest pictures of ninjas will be updated here as soon as the end of January 2019. Finally, let me end with Luke's words in Star Wars: "Time will prove everything." Thank you for your understanding and support!

亲爱的朋友们,抱歉又有一段时间没有上网更新产品的进度了。我们公司之前有做过一些12寸的配件,例如鸡蛋椅子,衣服,人物头雕等等,现在也正在帮助业内几个12寸玩具品牌在研发配件。最近做的12寸雨伞正在生产,预计2019年1月之内第一批雨伞将会交货。可是,尽管我们制作玩具已经有两年的时间,真正意义上整盒的12寸玩偶,女忍者 飞鸟却是第一款!所以我们非常珍视这个女人偶。希望什么都给予她我们能给的最好的。也正因为如此,这段时间我挑剔的发现,目前制作中的产品离我的期望还有相当长的距离,为了要制作出我心中究极的女忍者,经过内心中痛苦的挣扎,我决定,抛弃现在已经制作完成的衣服,头雕,素体,配件,在原有的基础之上全部推翻重新制作出品质细节更好的产品!改良设计制作的新女忍者,脸部外形将做得更加美丽,由不可以动的眼睛修改为可以转动的眼睛,原来设定的只有一张脸更换三个发型,为了更加方便玩家更换,增加趣味性跟价值,现在升级为四张脸配合四款发型!(同一表情,包括光头)!超可动关节女素体将会把身形修改成更加美观真实的身体,可动手部将采用金属材质涂装肌肤色来制作!衣服将更换更高档的布料,版型将会进一步修改合身,金属笼手护臂外形将全面升级!使其更加具有历史感及真实感!以上种种,抛去制作成本大幅上升以外,制作周期将会延长一段时间。好在我们拥有目前商品的研发经验,这个时间将会大大缩短,我们预计新的更好的女忍者,将于2019年的中旬左右全部制作完毕。安全送到各位买家的手里,到那个时候,大家将会知道这个女忍者对比之前,品质上会有多么大的提升!到那个时候,对于已经预定购买了我们女忍者的几百位世界各地的玩家朋友,才会有一个交代!也只有到了那个时候,我对于这款心爱的女忍者的使命感,才能圆满!对于一再的延长了等待的时间,我们再次抱歉,我向大家保证这是值得的!这款女忍者的价值将会得到验证。最新的女忍者的照片,最快在2019年1月底左右会在这里更新!最后,让我用《星球大战》中,卢克的话作为结尾:"时间将证明一切" 感谢大家的理解与支持!

·
Registered
660 Posts

hmmm. I don't know what to say..
It's great that you're ambitious about your first 1/6 full set item, but you gotta stop thinking and draw the line at some point.
It sounds like you gonna keep coming up with new ideas.
Now it's mid 2019? And no update photos of what you've been making? Not even a sketch of new ideas?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·

hmmm. I don't know what to say..
It's great that you're ambitious about your first 1/6 full set item, but you gotta stop thinking and draw the line at some point.
It sounds like you gonna keep coming up with new ideas.
Now it's mid 2019? And no update photos of what you've been making? Not even a sketch of new ideas?
At the end of next month, we will update the samples for you to see.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts