One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Re: Care TOYS 1:6 Kunoichi 铠儿模玩 1:6 女忍者 飞鸟 &地台石灯场景 くノ一(Kunoichi)

which skin tone body will we be getting? white or darker?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·

which skin tone body will we be getting? white or darker?
It must be the color of the skin. This is the test product in the development, not the final product.

·
Registered
263 Posts

It must be the color of the skin. This is the test product in the development, not the final product.
same color as the face skin? so it is white skin tone, right?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·

Thank you for the update and honest reply.
That's all I needed.
A couple more update before release would be great.

and don't forget to start preparing the next project. That's another common mistake by first time makers.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your good advice, please continue to give us motivation!
1491667718_IMG_3803.jpg

·
Brand 74
1,317 Posts

Awesome and great pictures. Looks like I'll need to make some room lol I cant wait. She looks fantastic. Great job on this figure.

·
Registered
661 Posts

The skin tone on the right appear to be taller with longer legs.

The original prototype was shorter body if I remember correctly. I'd like to keep it that way.
Phicen body should be optional if buyer wants to change it, but the figure should come with shorter Asian girl body.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·

The skin tone on the right appear to be taller with longer legs.

The original prototype was shorter body if I remember correctly. I'd like to keep it that way.
Phicen body should be optional if buyer wants to change it, but the figure should come with shorter Asian girl body.
The body is the small body, the lower leg part, is the increase of the parts that can be separated. Phicen has no short body for the time being.:applause

·
Registered
263 Posts

spoke to Caretoys today...HS and body in mass production.

·
Registered
248 Posts

Ok so I'll ask.... it's been forever. Anyone know if this will happen? Or did she meet the wrong samurai? Lol
It's almost like everyone has forgotten about this figure.

·
Registered
263 Posts

I just spoken to Care Toys...they are in the process of doing the body. They replied hope to release by July.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·

Ok so I'll ask.... it's been forever. Anyone know if this will happen? Or did she meet the wrong samurai? Lol
It's almost like everyone has forgotten about this figure.
Thanks for your attention, the latest development is that the doll's body has been modified for more than 10 times and finally completed. The steel mold is being manufactured and the die is expected to be completed in June. The color of the head and face has been determined after many experiments and is being produced. Other accessories are also going on smoothly. We are very anxious and hope to finish it as soon as possible. Please wait patiently. Thank you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·

I just spoken to Care Toys...they are in the process of doing the body. They replied hope to release by July.
I don't know why you can't upload the updated picture?

·
Registered
661 Posts

It's my monthly check time!
How is the production going? Any photo updates you want to share?
Is July still looking like the date?

·
Registered
806 Posts

Hello, thank you for loving our Ninja girl. You can buy it directly from our overseas purchasing through Taobao, our website
1:6 兵人铠儿模玩 Care TOYS 女忍者 飞鸟 &地台石灯场景 接单-淘宝网全球站
How do I buy from Taobao? I read that you have to setup Alipay which requires a China bank account and China handphone number. I am confused with the payment system. How do people outside China buy from there? Do you have other links Care Toys?

·
Registered
263 Posts

How do I buy from Taobao? I read that you have to setup Alipay which requires a China bank account and China handphone number. I am confused with the payment system. How do people outside China buy from there? Do you have other links Care Toys?
no...you can use your credit card to purchase directly from Taobao. I don't know if there's an English version thou...

·
Registered
806 Posts

no...you can use your credit card to purchase directly from Taobao. I don't know if there's an English version thou...
I use the translator to read, then go back to the original chinese page to activate buy and each step of the way. But every time, it takes me to the Alipay page, and then asks for handphone no. and bank account.

Brassco, do you know of any step-by-step tutorial of how to use the credit card system at Taobao? Thanks in advance!

PS: I discovered how to make payment at Alipay and was successful.

·
Registered
263 Posts

I use the translator to read, then go back to the original chinese page to activate buy and each step of the way. But every time, it takes me to the Alipay page, and then asks for handphone no. and bank account.

Brassco, do you know of any step-by-step tutorial of how to use the credit card system at Taobao? Thanks in advance!

PS: I discovered that the only way to buy from Taobao in Singapore is through a local purchasing agent website. There is no way to purchase directly from Taobao as their Alipay system requires a China ID, China bank account and China handphone number.
email me personally at [email protected]. This is a page for Caretoys' Kunoichi product.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts