One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I'd like to get some talk going on Captain America and Ultimate Avengers. Like who the heck is going to play Cap - I've heard Pitt and DiCaprio and both those ideas scare me for different reasons.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
Both Di Carprio and Pitt have chops...I questioned Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark and Sir Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter...who knows, sometimes they get it right, and sometimes they cast George Clooney as Batman

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
George Clooney was a decent Batman.It was that the story and script sucked.

And as far as cap is concerned..I have no suggestions

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I should been more clear. I really like Pitt and Di Cap as actors. Brad might be cut enough to play the part but Cap is a serious dude, Brad serious rolls always come across forced to me (Legends of the Fall, and Troy). DiCap just doesn't have the look to do cap Justice.

What about Erin Eckhart http://www.imdb.com/media/rm133928960/nm0001173

I do think Pitt would make a good Thor

·
1:6 MANIAC
265 Posts

joel schumacher should be banished forever, FROM EARTH.
how about the nipples costumes??
and I thought 60's Batman tv show was lame.... OUCH!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nick Nolte?!

is that who your referring to? or do ya mean the guy who just showed up at his house & then got the hell beat outta him?

i gotta go with Arron Eckhart. we know he can act just based on his portrayl of two face. & he even has the look of Steve Rogers.

·
Banned
1,126 Posts
Nick Nolte?!

is that who your referring to? or do ya mean the guy who just showed up at his house & then got the hell beat outta him?

i gotta go with Arron Eckhart. we know he can act just based on his portrayl of two face. & he even has the look of Steve Rogers.
Echhart would be great, too. Although his performance as Two Face was almost too good. People might not be able to see him as Caps after that performance.

But he would be great.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Eckhart has the chin for it but not the size. Cap is not a bulked up guy, but his a larger fellow. Eckhart doesn't have the build. Perhaps Thomas Jane?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Gotta say I agree with Hollowpoint.Thomas Jane would make a good Cap.As far asThor I'd have to say someone really large and bulky.Thor is a Norse God and is huge like 6ft. 6 and very muscular.Triple H might and I repeat might be a good Thor if he can act.Or maybe Dolph Lundgren.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I don't know what age the Captain would have to be, but for a big tough guy, Brad Johnson would work. He's not a bad actor, either.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts

please don't misunderstand me; Clooney kicked ass in Out of Sight, 3 Kings, and almost everything else he has been in, but the Batman, he blew! I am a big Cap fan from way back, and i am looking forward to the flic

·
Registered
393 Posts
Gotta say I agree with Hollowpoint.Thomas Jane would make a good Cap.As far asThor I'd have to say someone really large and bulky.Thor is a Norse God and is huge like 6ft. 6 and very muscular.Triple H might and I repeat might be a good Thor if he can act.Or maybe Dolph Lundgren.
apparently the people making Thor wanted to cast Triple H as the thunder god, but he declined saying he only had a few more years of wrestling left in him & wanted to focus on that rather then take time off for filming. shame since he really looked the part.

as for Clooney in Batman, i am a firm believer that if it had not been Shumacker directing it & having him act campy, that he would've nailed it & probably would've been even darker then Bale. his performances in other dark roles just make me believe it even more. i don't blame clooney. i blame Shumacker & WB for wanting it to be kid-friendly & to be able to market toys.which is just insane. Batman sells itself. you don't need to market it.

As for Cap, John Cena has the build but could he act the part. if only we could merge Cenas frame with Eckharts looks & acting chops.lol.

·
MAJOR LEAGUE INFIDEL
1,371 Posts
apparently the people making Thor wanted to cast Triple H as the thunder god, but he declined saying he only had a few more years of wrestling left in him & wanted to focus on that rather then take time off for filming. shame since he really looked the part.

as for Clooney in Batman, i am a firm believer that if it had not been Shumacker directing it & having him act campy, that he would've nailed it & probably would've been even darker then Bale. his performances in other dark roles just make me believe it even more. i don't blame clooney. i blame Shumacker & WB for wanting it to be kid-friendly & to be able to market toys.which is just insane. Batman sells itself. you don't need to market it.

As for Cap, John Cena has the build but could he act the part. if only we could merge Cenas frame with Eckharts looks & acting chops.lol.
Triple H would make a great Thor and he's really not a bad actor after seeing him in Blade 3

·
Banned
3,778 Posts
John Cena? Blond hair and blue eyed. He has the build that looks like it was drugged up from a super human serum. He may not necessarily possess the acting skills but he has the physical prowess and shape from training.

Just a suggestion.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.