One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
i have the one they did in 1/4 scale and it aint bad.only has the telephoto lense but is nice,and it isnt too big to use in 1/6.but i didnt know about this one in 1/6.may have to track one of these bad boys down.thanks for the info incubus.

·
1:6 puppy
985 Posts
hmm...come to think of it...this looks like the camera that came with the 'white' apexplorer figure,i have the regular version,but the 'special' had a telephoto lense set up.the one i have is first rate.you cant have too many cameras for you figures.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,115 Posts
I did see some of those Canon 30D Cameras with the huge telephoto lens. The picture say the beginning of last year with the date on them. That's about the time I saw them. They looked awesome. The least expensive one I saw went for about $30 and they just went up from there. The scale looked pretty good from what I saw, but I only ever saw one with a 1/6 figure, and that was a 'Baby' from HT Brothersworker set, and it looked a little big. But the size might be just because Baby is a small figure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I want that - I own the 1:1 versions.
I own a 30D and the 30mm 2.8 IS lens - not quite sure if that lens in 1:6 in the 300 - but it sure looks liek that.

now I just need to find out how to get it, and maybe I can kit base my-self in 1:6

If anyone knows of how to get these, please let me know

Peter

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I want that - I own the 1:1 versions.
I own a 30D and the 30mm 2.8 IS lens - not quite sure if that lens in 1:6 in the 300 - but it sure looks liek that.

now I just need to find out how to get it, and maybe I can kit base my-self in 1:6

If anyone knows of how to get these, please let me know

Peter
Hi, I've got a spare one with me (Canon 5D model). pm me if interested.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.