One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I tried my hand on THOR basing on the concept art below, then one thing lead to another... last nite I wanted Odin... and resulted in these franken-bashes :p

Approval by the creator (Mr. Wesley Burt) of that Concept Art I based THOR on

Another amazing art work by my friend at JOKU Studio:

Young Thor

Odin at his Prime

·
Registered
329 Posts
Re: Calvin's Custom - THOR & ODIN: Age of Titans

Both look nice! More savage and warrior like. Great work!

·
Registered
183 Posts

Great work Calvin! Like Ephiane said they look much better than the movie versions in their strange Scify Rugby-outfits! Love that mystic Fantasylook of your wonderful recreations!

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts

I can only see one pic but they look seriously cool and great use of parts!

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great work Calvin! Like Ephiane said they look much better than the movie versions in their strange Scify Rugby-outfits! Love that mystic Fantasylook of your wonderful recreations!
Thanks Hagen von Tronje, yes, that is why I attempted these more "Spawn" like style nordic mythological design, partly more God like, partly more savage :p Glad you agreed with my design :p

Figures to rival your Conans. I really like the the armor on Odin. Very cool.
Million thanks Stryker2011, I do think they would beat the crap out of Conan :p Yeah, I added a bit of "royalty" on Odin's armor to make him more King like, the design what an extension and elaboration on Thor's armor :p

I can only see one pic but they look seriously cool and great use of parts!
Heartfelt thanks shovelhop, I think the photos disappeared caused I rearranged the ablums on my FB page, now added back, hope you like them! :)

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Ah, now I can see them in their full glory! very cool take on them and exceptional detail as usual! Another KOTM nominee for sure!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts