One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calvin's Custom one sixth scale original design MaSKUll Riders.
"How can I be lost
If I've got nowhere to go?
Search for seas of gold
How come it's got so cold?
How can I be lost
In remembrance I relive
And how can I blame you
When it's me I can't forgive?
"
"Unforgiven III by Metallica"

Other experimental prototypes using ACI TOYS SKULLs & GAS MASKS

· 1:6 Acquisitionist
13,360 Posts
This is now my new favorite custom I'm absolutely in awe of in terms of pure attitude and style.

Well done Calvin.

Don't be surprised if the picture circulates on the web (as they usually do) and you receive more recognition.

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is now my new favorite custom I'm absolutely in awe of in terms of pure attitude and style.

Well done Calvin.

Don't be surprised if the picture circulates on the web (as they usually do) and you receive more recognition.
Heartfelt thanks brother!!! Always appreciated the kind words.
I believe some of these prototypes will be put up on eBay via a known online store later, more for the sharing and show case rather than actual $$$ :p
Million thanks again! For always being ard here on OSW!!!

· Registered
5,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!! I'm with DFC! This is amazing. Your craftsmanship never ceases to amaze me. Well done, sir. The weathering and little details on the bike alone are worth spending a good deal of time analyzing.
Thanks so much Stryker2011 old friend, not that many of us old dogs around still customizing, I am just that we still have OSW!!! Thanksalot!

OMFG!!! If you write a book on how to make these bad guys and those perfect pictures, I'll pay for the publication (of course, sell a bunch to recoup the cost and then some).:thumb
LOL!!! Heartfelt Hobby-Galaxy, I don't mind doing it, but I guess ppl watch video more than read these days, might need to open a youtube channel for that, only if I have the time, and if I have any left, probably more for creating than publishing :p But really appreciated the thoughts!!! Tks man! Means alot to me!

· 1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,666 Posts
Love the rider and the bike! Great detail and weathering as usual! Those skull designs look very interesting too, something new and unique for the 1/6 market! Best of luck with the business side of it!:bravo
Nice Metallica reference too!

· Say what?
9,484 Posts
Take a good look, folks.

It doesn't get any better than this.

Wonderful work, Calvin. I always enjoy and supremely appreciate your figures and photography.

I'm going to look some more now...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.