One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sharing with you my latest original design cyborg figure art and story, hope u like it!

Redemption 贖 | Reckoning 悟 | Retribution 剎

In order to have peace, one must always be prepared for war? Are we doomed to become what we fear and hate most? Why can't there be just light and peace?

In this little tale, the all knowing Brahma explains to the defeated cyborg monk Anatta, that it is all in the mind, "Struggle Ends When Gratitude Begins", be grateful for your "enemy", be grateful for the "experience", remember who you are...

Herewith my first Cyborg Figure Arts story, thanks for reading and liking my creations.

01) Defeated. Darkness Prevails.
Is easier to destroy than create, easier to kill than to save, Cyborgs or Human, man or machine, subtraction / elimation is always more efficent than addition / creation.

02) Anatta asked Brahma, "Why the righteous path is such self-defeating? Is it True that, to have peace, one must always battle and struggle?"

03) Brahma replied, "Struggle only exits in the mind, there is no righteous without the wrongs, there can be no light without darkness... peace can only be attained from within."

04) Brahma continued, "Struggle Ends When Gratitude Begins, can't you see my son, you are blessed, free your mind... "

05) Anatta finally realized, that his opponent "Asura", the war hunger, forever vengeful and in rage, is nothing but a mirror of his inner self, the resentment for war, the guilt of killing, self-hatred in disguise.

06) In the battle of thoughts and minds, Brahma reminds Anatta that, there is no self, and there is "no-self", one must let go of the "SELF", and just "BE".

07) Brahma continued, to "BE", starts with believing, belive there are no struggles, there are no war or peace, all only exists in the mind, all exists because of Fear and Love.

08) Anatta reflected on Brahma's words.
Fear and Love.
Loving peace made him fearful for war, not that he is afraid to be destroyed, but consumed by the very thing that he set out to stop, and war that is all he has left, such irony...

09) Brahma read Anatta's thought and explained to him, "There is no irony, one must be lost to be enlightened, now that you felt both fear and love, and they are the two sides of the same coin..."

010) Brahma continued, "now you see, all is one and one is all, Anatta and Asura are like fear and love, you both exist and you both do not exist... for you both are just part of this collective experience..."

011) Anatta finally realized, to destroy Asura, he must first lost his "self", but destroying is not what Brahma meant by Oneness. The objevtive, the purpose, the mission is to recognize, to understand Asura, and to become one with him, only then, can there be true peace.

012) The duality of life is intended for us to experience the "what-is" and "what-is-not", through which to be completed as a wholeness. Anatta finally understood the meaning behinds his code-name, "No-Self", for it all exists only in the mind, he is now ready to face "Asura", and fight side by side with him to restore balance to the "world".

"Brahma 梵天"
A kind thought shines like the stars and lighten the soul like the clouds;
a evil thought rages storm with thunder and rain and weights on the soul in darkness. 一念之善,景星慶雲;一念之惡,烈風疾雨.
War & Peace, all in one thought. Inspired by the Arts by Kris Kuksi Art.

FULL ALBUM

"Anatta 無我"
No Self, no illusion, no boundaries, one is all, all is one
「無我無人觀自在、非空非色見如來」[卷四 提婆達多品第十二 ]
In Buddhism, the term anattā refers to the perception of "not-self", often interpreted as referring to the denial of a self or essence.

FULL ALBUM

"Asura 阿修羅"
"Always desiring to be superior to others, having no patience for inferiors and belittling strangers; like a hawk, flying high above and looking down on others, and yet outwardly displaying justice, worship, wisdom, and faith - this is raising up the lowest order of good and walking the way of the Asuras."
修羅性暴,有福無權; 好勇鬥狠,浮沉業牽。
The Asuras are addicted to emotion such as wrath, pride, envy, insincerity, falseness, boasting, and bellicosity.

FULL ALBUM

Million thanks as always!!!

Cal.
Calvin's Custom @ Cyborg Corps
https://www.facebook.com/CalvinsCybercorps

·
1/6 HSLD SOF fanatic
1,585 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but they are all impressive to say the least!!! :thumb

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice, very cybereligious.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Too freakin' kewl!! Way excellent work..super imagination...

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice. I especially like the ANATTA, since I have that tattooed across my throat. Excellent work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts