One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
man I am tired of looking at these fantastic figures of yours and cannot get my hands on one. this is just too cool. I am really surprised that no 1/6 company has not contact you about marketing your 1/6 figures. for the most part I am pretty bored by what is being offered right now. You would be a welcome breath of fresh air in this hobby.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,891 Posts
I see a variety of influences and themes ranging from anime, comic books, films, and video games with this creation.

Superbly done Calvin.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Very nice, Calvin. Looks like he would fit comfortably in a Neill Blomkamp movie.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man I am tired of looking at these fantastic figures of yours and cannot get my hands on one. this is just too cool. I am really surprised that no 1/6 company has not contact you about marketing your 1/6 figures. for the most part I am pretty bored by what is being offered right now. You would be a welcome breath of fresh air in this hobby.
M working on it man, as the market does seem saturated with licensed items and stretching collectors' budget thin... if anyone could help me with kickstarter would be nice :p

Anyway, million thanks for the constant support and kind words!

Cal.
Calvin's Custom / Cyborg Corps

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
M working on it man, as the market does seem saturated with licensed items and stretching collectors' budget thin... if anyone could help me with kickstarter would be nice :p

Anyway, million thanks for the constant support and kind words!

Cal.
If I was rolling like that. I would be the first to line up to help you fund a line of 1/6 figures. when I see what many of the manufactures are throwing out, for what they are charging I just shake my head and say....pass. Your figures would be hard to pass on. We need more Sci-fi related figures instead of the same tired MM figures or related movie figures that most of the time or poorly done. yet they ask near, close or over 200 for them. I wish you all the luck in the world, but will not be suprise when someone recognizes your great talent and fund your line of 1/6 figures and I will be one of the first to buy one.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If I was rolling like that. I would be the first to line up to help you fund a line of 1/6 figures. when I see what many of the manufactures are throwing out, for what they are charging I just shake my head and say....pass. Your figures would be hard to pass on. We need more Sci-fi related figures instead of the same tired MM figures or related movie figures that most of the time or poorly done. yet they ask near, close or over 200 for them. I wish you all the luck in the world, but will not be suprise when someone recognizes your great talent and fund your line of 1/6 figures and I will be one of the first to buy one.
Really appreciated the kind words and encouragement again!
Hope to bring you good news soon!
Cal.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts