One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Though I walked in the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil...
Winged warriors, specifically angels are subject that I hold close to my chest, after the Angel vs. Demon I made last year, many have asked me if I will be making more... including folks of the faith... and with some recent emotional issues I encountered in my personal life, it brings me comfort to build a few more Angels... hope u like it, and may the Light and Love be with you always!!!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Damn... A feast for the eyes.

Beautiful work, to be sure.

Can you tell me about the angel's wings?

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,929 Posts
I have to honestly say this is truly a distinct and unique theme for 1:6 and the execution and presentation is undeniably breath taking.

Well done Calvin!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I love how your angels look powerful and not wimpy and...breakable. Outstanding work!

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Brilliant work and design! Far more impressive than the now rather boring depictions of angels in modern TV wearing suits etc.. It was cool when the "Prophecy" movies came out but your creations show great skill and personality!

·
Registered
422 Posts
thats almost a movie right there. Reminded me of my days of playing Diablo II , fun theme, and inspiring design ! Great work

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Million thanks as always my friends, will be putting them at trade section soon after I made some custom bases for them! Heartfelt!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts