One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havn't been visiting OSW for quite awhile, sharing with you all my recent works under a post-apocalyptic theme, hope u like them!

"Chaos Rider" of "NO WORLD ORDER"
It has been quite awhile since I last worked on a 1:6 vehicle, recollecting the fun I had with "Fun-Vee" and "Hellbike", applying all that in a apocalyptic context, with inspirations from MadMax: Fury Road, and concept art of the cancelled Metallica Game by Mr. Calum Alexander Watt (UK).

"KEEP CALM & EAT DUST"

Apocalyptic Rocker "Riff Mazta"
Inspired by the Guitarist in Mad Max: Fury Road, and an idea of a Guitar-Rifle, hereiwth my latest original design 1:6 character "Riff Mazta" an Apocalyptic Rocker in the age of Cyborgs.
Special featuring my latest "Gargoyle" Diorama.

The PROTOTYPE01

Apocalyptic Rider
Inspired by the "Mandalorian Tactical Helmet", and after speaking of some Mad Max style customs with a patron, I had a go with a apocalyptic rider my style

And more Prototypes coming soon at my sub-page "Cyborgcorps"

Plus some 1:18 Cyborgs Diorama gifts for my friends

Million thanks as always!
Cal.
Calvin's Custom
Calvin's Custom 1:18
Cyborg Corps

·
Funk Ninja
3,649 Posts
MAaan, wicked! I definitely get the Mad Max vibe. Very cool!
Nice to see I'm not the only one who's got the urge to do a Biker bash.

This is a 6" one I've been working on lately, also in a post apocalyptic setting.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Fantastic! I am so impressed, I've got no words for these! The Chaos Rider is my favourite with all those little details! Perfectly staged and photographed!

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
Good stuffs there bro :thumb
Funny cos I happened to just watched the show this noon and that guitar and bike and everything, Mad Max for sure!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Damn...

...just damn...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Outstanding work--as always..love the concept and execution..sweet pics as well..

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,540 Posts
Crikey,You've been busy! Love them all, brilliant photography and presentation as usual! Is that the OCC jet Bike buried under there somewhere? I see a Harley after market Twin-cam engine with a belt driven primary there. Great use of the small scale Matrix Sentinel as a head, very clever! :bravo

P.S. We call that style of bike build a Rat Bike.

·
Space Monkey
2,314 Posts
Amazing work! I'd love to see some images of the Chaos Rider himself. That face paint looks great and I'd like to see some more detail shots of your figures.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts