One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This week marks the 10th anniversary of me being a member on OneSixthWarriors.com (OSW), birth place of the customizer in me.

I lost count how many kit-bash original and alternaive characters I have created thru the years, some over-the-top, some down right "Dark", but mostly tactical. Herewith some of the works between 2004 and 2009.

Most of the parts and materials used are probably out of date among this collection since 2004, and none of them survived my "recycling", but they will always remind me what we are always able to do with whatever we have available to us and our imagination is the only limit.

Dedicated to all those customizers who no longer in the hobby, and all those still striving to create, keeping the spirits of this hobby, this art form alive!

My first and only KBOTM back in a month in 2004

And then got me to start an entire "Dark" series :p

Sister of Mercy 2005

One of the numerous Punisher I did back then

One of my attempts on the Metal Gear Solid franchise, this makes me miss NERO's and Alyasha's amazing works... wish they are still around

2007 LOTR went tactical :p

My duel concept out from the blue with spare parts and first trial to do tattoos - LUNAR & SOLAR

OSW Halloween Contest Entry: Tactical Monster

OSW Sci-Contest Entry 2007: "Full Metal Alchemist"

OSW Sci-Contest Entry 2008: "Romance of the Three Kingdom 20XX"

OSW Sci-Contest Entry 2009: "The Resistance"

I probably got all the years wrong, please bear with me :p

And again, my first ever post on OSW 10 years ago :), feels like yesterday

MILLION THANKS AGAIN OSW!!!
:thanks :thanks :thanks

·
Warning: Choking Hazard !
1,387 Posts
Thats one hell of an awesome portfolio Calvin !
Must be fun to have a resume like yours with so many pictures and very d few words !

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a great body of work!

CHEERS!
Million thanks as always rogerbee, I owed it to all of you here :p :thanks

Thats one hell of an awesome portfolio Calvin !
Must be fun to have a resume like yours with so many pictures and very d few words !
LOL! Thanks Leo :p
Well, my real life resume has probably too many words and going 8 different directions :p , luckily I have this to balance me out :) :thanks

·
SPQR
837 Posts
So much stuff and so much variety,all excellent.Congrats on 10 years and keeping your passion so fresh and alive.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
What a treat - so many classics - thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, those are some pretty cool figures, Calvin. Happy anniversary! Keep 'em coming.
Million thanks Stryker2011, always happy to see you around :thanks

That is very impressive collection of work my friend. Keep'em coming!
LOL! Million thanks brother! :thanks

So much stuff and so much variety,all excellent.Congrats on 10 years and keeping your passion so fresh and alive.
Heartfelt thanks Efbee, deeply appreciated! :thanks

What a treat - so many classics - thanks for sharing :)
Salute to you too sir!!! Forever my aspirations, permission to showcase your works on my page please :p As you are among the top of the top inspiration when it comes to customizing!!! I learnt so much from you :p :thanks

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
what a great trip down memory lane and some of the most awesome customs i have ever seen which is what i love about u and also this great site. heres to another 10 yrs of your incredible custom works :thumb
mike

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Not a damn thing wrong with your imagination. That is certain.

Having the skill to pull figures of this calibre off AND the imagination to conceive them is rare indeed.

Beautiful.

·
Ranger
1,151 Posts
Wow. Just wow. Such vision and createtivity. Those early kitbashes were ahead of their time and look just as good today.

Rick

·
1/6 Historical
1,196 Posts
Epic cool ! Awesome bro !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts