4K views 32 replies 21 participants last post by  ReverendSpooky 
#1 ·
Hi Friends, have Fun :wink

Thanks for watching

Eph

In the Next Night ......

See less See more
#33 ·
DFC, I can't stop laughing at this response.

And poor Rubio! Although, considering that Phicen does include that little bag of extra bits with all their male bodies, maybe we're lucky the ogre didn't come back with something else besides a pair of ears on a necklace. Is that the alternate ending we'll see in the NSFW section?!?

So, I assume that's the 1st and last we'll see of Rubio, although I'm kinda holding out hope he shows back up, an earless Lothario with a hate for ogres.

Fantastic story as always Ephiane. Backgrounds & sets look great, and your characters always look so natural.

#7 ·
Yeah, funny and looks good. The figures are excellent but that, we take for granted from Ephiane. The environment looks moody and subtle. The lion statue works well, the backdrop and the ground mesh perfectly. Feels like an ill-fated moonlight rendezvous.

#12 ·
Thanks , Friends. :thanks

I still like to pose the figures. You can tell storys without words only with the expressions of poses. I give the trifler the name Rubio. Can´t remember where i heard this Name before. I googeld it and it´s form Al Bundy :lol.

So i googeld the name of the Ogre too. Gugakrugh seems to be a Name of my own Fantasy... no one use this name before. By googel that name i found this

Ephiane??????!/Gugakrugh,the Ogre !???? - Powered by Discuz!.

Great. That´s what i wan´t to do. Inspire . Can´t say thanks for the comments on this Website, because of my bad Chinese ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.