1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Mighty dark, Eph. Still, nice too.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Yeah, funny and looks good. The figures are excellent but that, we take for granted from Ephiane. The environment looks moody and subtle. The lion statue works well, the backdrop and the ground mesh perfectly. Feels like an ill-fated moonlight rendezvous.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks , Friends. :thanks

I still like to pose the figures. You can tell storys without words only with the expressions of poses. I give the trifler the name Rubio. Can´t remember where i heard this Name before. I googeld it and it´s form Al Bundy :lol.

So i googeld the name of the Ogre too. Gugakrugh seems to be a Name of my own Fantasy... no one use this name before. By googel that name i found this

Ephiane??????!/Gugakrugh,the Ogre !???? - Powered by Discuz!.

Great. That´s what i wan´t to do. Inspire . Can´t say thanks for the comments on this Website, because of my bad Chinese ;)

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
No One´s feeling pity with the Ogre ? To call him a Monster will break his Heart
--

"The only good ogre is a dead ogre." - Unknown ogre slayer from Lizards & Lunkheads

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
I don't want to think too much about what "situation" Rubio might have encountered with a woman who has been in a longterm "relationship" with that ogre :wink

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,855 Posts
I don't want to think too much about what "situation" Rubio might have encountered with a woman who has been in a longterm "relationship" with that ogre :wink
--

Dare I ask/post . . .

Screw it.

Does size matters?

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
Thanks Friends,

Moonbase.... i think i have to do a story for the mature content Area. A Story You Guys will kick me out of the forum for :wink
"Friends, Rubio, countrymen, lend me your ears..." now an Ephiane story in the mature content area, that's something that I would like to see (I think...)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts