One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a weird name....

I did this bash a long time ago and I've left it back home in Jakarta. so I got around to taking pics of it. Not that clear though. hopefully I'll be posting better pics soon.

I got the idea from someone's "cleaner corp." bash a while back. help me acknowledge the person coz' I think he's work is so awesome.

Attachments

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank U so much gaiagear for the info. Now I can properly acknowledge who inspired me to do this bash. Thank U Alyasha for the inspiration!

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
No idea what C.O.L. is but it sure as heck looks cool.

The paint on the head reminds me of something I've seen, someplace...

Any more pictures? I'd love to see the rest of the gear.

·
Mobilis in mobili
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My friends, actually I created C.O.L. as a fantasy assasin kinda group. kinda like Sam Fisher, but with facepaint. sorry for misleading you all.

Thank U so much for the very uplifting comments.

·
Requiescat In Pace
7,095 Posts
Aly will be back - he's got his clothing company Alphanumeric up and rocking again and I think he's busy as hell with that.

Nice bash mate!

·
Français par le sang vers
798 Posts
I like the concept and the figure.. Will you be making it a team ? Nice work :thumb

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
This is awesome! I love the paint aps on the head!

I made a similar figure a couple of weeks ago but it was nowhere nearly as cool or complex. I will take pics when I finish his "squad."

Great stuff!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.