One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a few hours one night last week working on this (great stress relief w/ some really good beers!)

I need to do a little more work on it and clean some of the edges. I also need to put the handles back on.

I'm thinking of making a decal for the kickplate with either the Dreadnoks "Zartan" logo, or something like "Dreadnoks Rule!" for it.

Needless to say, Buzzer's not far behind. I'm just trying to find the right headsculpt.

I also have the gascan and backpack on the workbench that I need to paint, and I'm trying to find the right chain to do his edged flail. I'd love to do the chaingun from the original one, but this is a start.

Hope you like.

John

·
Jawa
1,593 Posts
Cool! That is some detailed painting, you must have a really steady hand. It looks great!

As for the headsculpt - what about the scowling Ricky Foster head?

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
I'm currently working on doing some Dreadnoks myself. I came across this thread, I cannot se the pic. Also, Kozin, did you ever get to finish your Buzzer? I'm working on one myself and I would like to see what hs you used, as I'm clueless as to which one to use. Thanks. ANyone have any ideas?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.