One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Very nice! I am a fan of your work, particularly your South Africans and Rhodesians. I like your new presentation/layout style as well. I am also jealous of that H&K USP! Bravo!
Oh, I'm really flattered now BIG BOSS. Many thanks and I'm also glad that you like my Rhodesians/South Africans figs.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nice job! I really wish some of the big companies would tackle even just one version a few of these other players in OEF or OIF... But alas I understand the market may not be as big. I envy your work and wish I had one of my own!
Wow... superb. That MG3 looks killer.
Amazing job! Thanks for the write up on the gear! Very informative.
:) Excellent!
Interesting subject, lots of little details, and well researched!
Thank you very much partners for yor kind comments!!!!

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Very nice, like this a lot.

the rank epaulette on his left shoulder is wrong though. It should face outwards and should mirror the epaulette on his right shoulder like this

Left|Head|Right
\\\\\ O /////
Nice, I appreciate that one. I guess you're right so I'll take care of it soon.

·
ever wearing flipflops
10,477 Posts
Wow, very nice:) Love the pic presentation as well... Good stuff Ali:thumb

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
awesome work
great details and patches

where did you get this uniform???

:clap:clap:clap
Very cool looking German soldier. I also like your presentation, and the background info. I'm amazed how little has changed in terms of the MG42 platform, and that it's still in use today. I guess that's another example of fine German engineering.

I also envy that USP. What brand is it? Is it DML? Does it have a working slide? Also is the holster custom?
Many Tnxs fellas, I really apreciate that!!! Fisher79, that uniform is from Armoury Tropperntarn set that you can find it on Ebay or Echobasetoys. My Lord: thanks brother. That working-slide USP is from a set of INTOYZ H&k weapons, wich I found it out on Ebay for $15 and the holster is a customized item from a GIjoe.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Very well done figure and great work in explaining the details. In my opinion he´s a bit overloaded. If he wears the panzerfaust 3 he might wear the g36. The mg- gummer might only wear the mg3 and the pistol- that´s enough loading for combat. Fighting in a group the machinegunner protect the rest of his group. The tank-killer team consists of the shooter with his Panzerfaus and g36 and a second with two spare panzerfausts without trigger. The shooter changes in action the trigger from his used panzerfaust to the spare one when they charge. After all A GREAT BASH of a subject we see not often- THANKS FOR SHARING!
You sir, are absolutely right. A machine gunner most likely, would carry only an MG as a main weapon, from the Bundeswehr or any other army,and thats all. However, as a reminder, there are certain combat circumstances when soldiers performs a double and sometimes, triple-role, wich on this time honestly, isn't the case. I just wanted to remark, to show off a weapon that inside the OSW world, has been unfairly forgotten, for whatever reason. Saying so, I apreciate your feedback and for that, a huge Thank you.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
You were really lucky to get the TRoppentarn..... I give up 2 years ago trying to find those uniforms ! Soemone should really make them, the Flecktarn is really good, I got one set and is sold out.... I mean, there's a whole NATO related niche that MUST be filled !

·
I've been Minimoyzed
13,983 Posts
Very nice presentation and the gear makes for a nice custom. :thumb

AWESOME. Great bash and presentation. A lot of new info for me. The MG42 is sure one hell of machine gun. Just slightly improvement over 60 years? That tell me something.
The MG3 is a more up to date version of the MG42. More or less the same MG, but newer parts and materials, and chambered for the 7.62mm NATO standard round, instead of the old 7.92mm.

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Very nice presentation and the gear makes for a nice custom. :thumb

Thanks a lot sir. Your feedback is always welcome!!!!

The MG3 is a more up to date version of the MG42. More or less the same MG, but newer parts and materials, and chambered for the 7.62mm NATO standard round, instead of the old 7.92mm.
You were really lucky to get the TRoppentarn..... I give up 2 years ago trying to find those uniforms ! Soemone should really make them, the Flecktarn is really good, I got one set and is sold out.... I mean, there's a whole NATO related niche that MUST be filled !
Oye pibe, I'll let you know when I find one of those uniforms via PM. Maybe I got a dusted spare one somewhere in my workshop...maybe

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
i love how each of your figures has a very detailed breakdown and description of the parts with pictures
Very nice, especially the history and stats of the weapons and gear.
Awesome, unique bash. Love the differing weapon loadout. That camo MG3 is sick.
Always loved the boxed information that comes with your figures! Please do keep up the good work!
Didn't have the chance to say THANK YOU COMRADES!!!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts