1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Kasparov's apprentice
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Wild Bunch Customs
807 Posts
Very nice! I am a fan of your work, particularly your South Africans and Rhodesians. I like your new presentation/layout style as well. I am also jealous of that H&K USP! Bravo!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice, like this a lot.

the rank epaulette on his left shoulder is wrong though. It should face outwards and should mirror the epaulette on his right shoulder like this

Left|Head|Right
\\\\\ O /////

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great layout and all the information about the gear. Funny thing about the gear mostly older styles, not like ours US, we can't even figure out what camo pattern we like or gear for that matter. I think to many people here are just striking it rich with our damn gov. Top notch job there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beautiful piece of work. If this was available thru the 1/6 manufacturers, I would add it to my collection. Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Crazy Dummy, etc take note. Give me a breather on the Seals and Halo jumpers plse.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
AWESOME. Great bash and presentation. A lot of new info for me. The MG42 is sure one hell of machine gun. Just slightly improvement over 60 years? That tell me something.

·
medieval reenactor
1,137 Posts
Very well done figure and great work in explaining the details. In my opinion he´s a bit overloaded. If he wears the panzerfaust 3 he might wear the g36. The mg- gummer might only wear the mg3 and the pistol- that´s enough loading for combat. Fighting in a group the machinegunner protect the rest of his group. The tank-killer team consists of the shooter with his Panzerfaus and g36 and a second with two spare panzerfausts without trigger. The shooter changes in action the trigger from his used panzerfaust to the spare one when they charge. After all A GREAT BASH of a subject we see not often- THANKS FOR SHARING!

·
Serial thread killer
107 Posts
Very cool looking German soldier. I also like your presentation, and the background info. I'm amazed how little has changed in terms of the MG42 platform, and that it's still in use today. I guess that's another example of fine German engineering.

I also envy that USP. What brand is it? Is it DML? Does it have a working slide? Also is the holster custom?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts