One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pets lover
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Calvin, may I share with you my 1/6 FemFig collection in the "building-up":

My X'mas Present, best femfig fm HT - Elizabeth:

The femfigs I inherited from CalvinLO:

Our workshop (Calvin's junkyard):

Pretty me @ work... he he he:

My present for Calvin's 30 Birthday

I get in return from him his 18" Hellboy... Ha ha ha!!!

Thanks for sharing. :banana

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Hey, stop building his collection and keep building yours. LOL. Nice start, keep at it.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hey Ruby , looks like your collection is off to a great start. Very cool getting the HT Elizabeth Swan figure they did an awesome job on her . Also looks like Calvin made out pretty well with the Hellboy ... Thanks for sharing the great pics of you guys at the work table . :thumb

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Nice stuff, and that's my kind of work area - lotsa chaos, LOL.

·
Welcome to my Life....
1,081 Posts
Great start to a collection, need some of those myself. That workshop is to clean, i can see floor space not being properly utilized :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Inherit? Ya mean like my wife "inherits" some of my figs,"oooo I like this one," and I never see the fig on my shelf again, ;).
But it's all good. I do get them back for pix once in awhile. Nice start on your collection.
Paul

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Awesome start to a collection and great you guys can share the hobby! I was just cursing at myself for all the piles of stuff i have created so I enjoyed your workspace. Thanks for posting. I like your figs!

·
Pets lover
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, Hollowpoint, Widescene, Leo, Pukingdog, Storm, Isis, USMC_Maggot, Paul, Dandid, Nomelrw!!!

Thanks to all of you guys.... I am deeply in love with that femfig fm HT - Elizabeth, we share a similar character, that's why Calvin bought it for me...yeah yeah yeah!!

See, I am trying to bash femfig Heads, yes, it is so much fun and can easily occupy my entire day on it, well, I enjoy it alot!

Hey, Hollowpoint, gonna bash more and more figs....wait and see Calvin & my Monster Hunter Team later....you'll see...he he he!

Hi, Isis, so great to hear from another female hobbist, it's not a common hobby among girls in HK, yup, I look very very very much forward to your first bash, really...hehe!!!

Hey, brothers & sister....back to my beloved junkyard....see u around!!!

Thks for sharing!

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
Hi Ruby and you are definately off to a great start! Elizabeth from HT is a superb figure to have and glad you are enjoying her, its great to have that one figure that you really love and you will always have a special place in your heart for no matter how many figs you collect/make over the years. Have fun collecting and bashing figures and have fun in the Junkyard!!
-mike-

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Hey, Hollowpoint, gonna bash more and more figs....wait and see Calvin & my Monster Hunter Team later....you'll see...he he he!
Can't wait to see them RubyK. Bring them on!

·
Divine Intervention!
3,026 Posts
You 2 are made for one another. Welcome to the 1:6 hobby and a good start with that stash you got :) (Cal should be that big bad influence LOL!!)

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice FemFig collections you've got there, while you've got Elizabeth from HT. Here I post my mix and match Cool girl for your interest..... :p

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Wow, that's an impressive collection you're putting together Ruby.
RubyK said:
...it's not a common hobby among girls in HK....
That's interesting. For some reason, that would never have occurred to me. Do women in Hong Kong collect larger resin ball joint dolls instead or are there just not many female collectors of any kind of dolls or action figures?

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
One heck of a collection you got there Ruby!! I wished all my fem figs look as good as yours! :thumb :thumb And love your work desk. :D

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Off to a great start, looking forward to seeing more.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.