One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Great bash!

Side note, sad that the great Bubba Smith will be known for his role in the Police Academy movies versus his greatest role as a Baltimore Colt!

Keep up the great work!!

·
"Load clear!"
206 Posts
Sorry...my American ignorance on that one...the Baltimore Colts were a American football team that now exist as the Indianapolis Colts. Bubba Smith played for this team (I used to watch him play as a young man).

thanks guys. Baltimore Colt... now that is a movie I intend to search for.

cheers
tang

·
Customizer
2,232 Posts
Good looking bash.
Question does the HT socom compare well to a dragon M-14?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Nice bash, tang. Not bad on the phone pic too. the pic came out good. IF you photoshop in the BG, that would be cool. Maybe it's just me. But, do the HT M14 looks little over size? Or this is a smaller body?

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Great bash... Been playing with the same (kind of) idea... I got the AA True Type from HT the other day as well as the new vest from Saturday toys. I already had the Mt. Sniper PCU version. Together they will be the start of my Zombie survivor team. M4's, shot guns, 1911 Colts, desert Eagles, bats, clubs, axes... Ready for carnage.

The HT bods are amazing! Think I may turn my DiD bods into Zombies.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Cool work, tang, thanks for sharing pix.

Hey there Good Duck. thanks for the kind words. am trying to get my buddies to teach me photography setup so i may produce better pictures and presentation.
To help you get clean backgrounds that you can easily erase, you may want to try something like this?

Table lamps are from Ikea, bulbs are from Philips, cool daylight.

Photos usually come out like this.

Hope it helps.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.