One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Nice fight choreography. The title led me to expect probably Bruce Banner vs Natasha Romanoff as in the Avengers, but this was fun too, and nicely staged.

I truly don't believe that Bruce could lose a fight to either Scarlet or the Black Widow character, but maybe her full-on groin kick has a lot to do with that. Or maybe the Dragon wants to lose, because he could be enjoying himself in those last three pictures.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice fight choreography. The title led me to expect probably Bruce Banner vs Natasha Romanoff as in the Avengers, but this was fun too, and nicely staged.

I truly don't believe that Bruce could lose a fight to either Scarlet or the Black Widow character, but maybe her full-on groin kick has a lot to do with that. Or maybe the Dragon wants to lose, because he could be enjoying himself in those last three pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts