One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bloodier than you HAHA!
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the ToyCon Edition Brothersrobber? There were 150 of this gorgeous thing made, and, under the label of art, i'm considering getting one. This is my all time Holy Grail. I just need some impressions of the quality (as I've never bought a Brothersfree fig before), before I take the plunge. COme to thing of it, if anyone has any pics or impressions of any Brothersfree figs, i'd love to see/hear them.
Thanks!

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I don't know how to explain it well as my head is a mess right now, but I'm sure you've come across HT products already, so Brothersworker/free products are pretty much like HT quality as it is now, but long before HT got there.

I don't know which body BR is on, but I've never heard any complaints about their version of the muscle body, besides the limited articulation. It might be a regular unmuscled body though.

Can't remember what the Brothersrobber figure comes with, but I think his mask/head is die cast, though the tools and weapons should be made of metal, his accessories well made and his clothing and boots exceptionally tailored as well.
In short its a pretty well detailed for being an older figure.
There might be colour discrepancies I'm not aware of with him being a limited edition of an already limited production, e.g. everything metal is silver instead of painted.

If you can find it for a /decent/ price, and you like it so much go for it, but I know nowadays this guy is going to cost an arm and a leg.
He and the other Brothersfree figures as well as the other HK-art figure under different labels and artists were some of the first figures I was in awe of, but the price tags meant I could only appreciate them from afar.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I've only seen pics and very expensive auctions. The ones I have seen start at around $800 and work there way up. I have seen a couple with reserves that had to be more than $1000. I remember really wanting to get hold of the pistol, and it also comes with a mac 10, both in die-cast metal. Here's a website to take a look at the fig.

http://www.dhky.com/brothersrobber/main.html

Hope this helps some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.