One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
In need of help/advice!
So if any of you know much about the BVS Superman figure by Hot Toys, (maybe you have seen some reviews on YouTube) the feet are VERY stiff to articulate and the boots are non-removable as they are sewed onto the whole outfit. The feet click as you move them. So I was having a go at moving the feet around to try out the motion more and to see if I can loosen them up a bit so they can move much easier. Then there was a snap where the foot became detached. Now I thought the foot came off the ankle peg so that I can easily clip it back into place on the bulb joint. I spent minutes trying put it back into place. From feeling my way around with my finger, unfortunately I learned that I had broken the ankle peg itself as it was too stiff in place to move, and that each of the bulb ends of the peg are still in place. So now I have a broken ankle Superman.
Again, I am aware the boot section is not removable as it is sewn onto the outfit so therefore I cannot take a look and simply glue the peg back together. Unless anyone knows of a way of cutting the stitchings joining the boot with the costume?
I hope there is a possible fix out there of this issue or if possible, a way to get it repaired or replaced. I bought this from an online retailer and it arrived at least a month ago, so I doubt they will accept this back and replace it as the issue was caused by human error.
Please comment and advise! Thanks!

·
BANNED
1,049 Posts
Go back to the retailer. If that fails, you can try going to HT but I believe they would insist on the former. Don't delay further. Good luck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding.

Now I am in the process of repairing it as advised on Facebook. Will see how that goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts