One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I been weapon moding like crazy because I get pretty bored now.

Heres the pictures of my weapons mods.

First on the mod list. Is a SL-8. Originally a Armory G-36KE. I have always wanted to make a 1/6th version of the SL-8. The Laser Mini Box is made out of Styrene. Including the Scope Rail, and the RIS Rails. Cut down the original Mag to become a 10 rounder. The Stock came off a 21st Century G-36.

2nd project is the 21st Century G-36K. I hated the look of this gun. Even when it came out of the Card Set. So over the week, I started working around with this project. Just simple hated how it looked. So, I pulled out the Styrene that makes the Rail look. Cuting down to size and started gluing. Then I cut the front of the gun forward casing to give the handgrip more depth. Added a new barrel using a Styrene round tube then glued it all in place. Next started painting the body of the gun. Giving it more texture then the fine details you fine on any G-36K. BLAM it came out AWESOME.

Last, is the SoTW M4. Again, hated the look but SoTW leaves a DANG good opening for weapon bashing. I give some major points for SoTW M4's. So let start, I started to remove the ugly old Railing that the original SoTW gun had. Plus, they glue the covers so it really damage the gun. Next, added the ARM upper Railing system, a BBI Stock, remoded the Pistol grip and added the MAGPULL Trigger guard. Then I just started painting and added the details. Really turned out nice.

Saddy, not of these gun well work with any of my figures. So I may just sell them. ^_^ But, here they are and I hope you guys like them too.

Sorry for the god aweful grammer, getting over a massive headache.

Hmm, i need to put up some better pictures later.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! Yeh, them boxes came out pretty sweet.

You know, I got some new pictures taken and was ready to load them up on my Hard Drive. Then poof, my camera turned off do to dieing battery. *sighs* Well have moew pictures up tomorrow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts