One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!

Once again, I put up a new Tutorial for everyone enjoyment or, your 1/6th Needs.

Before we start. I want to say, that when your doing these project ALWAYS!!! ALWAYS!!

OH MY GOD!!! Always make a new layer before continuing.

Aweright!! Lets get started.

Just follow the direction on the screen.

Now, I'm a type of person that I HATE wasting a good 8X11 Paper. So, when your projects are complete. They should look like this.

You can also do the same with Decals.

Or making your own Patches for your figures with Fabric Paper.

It depends on your of what you want to make.

I hope you enjoy my Tutorial!!! Good luck!! Just a note, ALWAY! Make new layers and never work on your background layer. Layer, Layer, Layer, Layer etc. Check and double check your scaling. ALWAYS check!!!

Good Luck!!! and have fun!!!!

Uswin "Broadshore" Wood.

Photoshop is GOD!

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Broadshore, you da man! Great tutorial! Thanks for putting this together for us all. Now, to get a copy of photoshop!

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, people have always been asking . How to make Maps or How to make Patches. Just follow this little tutorial and your good to go. All you have to remember is Layers and Scaling. Thats it.

·
Scratchbuilder
Action Figures
11,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also forgot to mention. The Border are guidelines for Cutting. Also, to murge all of your images in your Layers Panel. Select all of your layers and press. Ctrl E.

Thanks Uramegak. I wish I took a little more time making this Tut. Man, I got a hell of a load of grammar and Spelling mistakes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.