One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
^_^
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my latest bash, I have been very on again/off again with.

I didn't do my usual level of research this time round, and decided to go for a loose interpretation of what a squaddie might have worn fighting in Iraq from what I could remember from news publications and books I had read. I'm reasonably pleased with the result, barring some niggly details (Like having killflash, rank and unit badges etc.). Think it'll look a bit better once I get round to weathering it.

And a very quick/lazy photoshop because I took so few photos of this figure:

Thanks for looking ^_^

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Looks quite good.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Were did you get those boots from. I've been away from the hobby for a while so I'm a little out of touch. Thanks in advance.

Ps sorry I forgot to say, Nice figure and well done!!! Always great to see modern British KB. There's defo a lack of modern British figures and gear available. Shame on you SS, Dam, KBG, and other suppliers!!!!!!!!

·
^_^
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks hicks451, the boots are from Damtoy's MARSOC Team Leader.

I've seen some people grumbling about the quality of DAM boots, but while inferior to some of the new SS boots, like what you get with the Zero Dark Thirty Devgru, these are more than adequate for the price. This is the second pair I have bought, as I also used them on my 75th Ranger bash.

I picked mine up dirt cheap in HK, but if you search eBay you can probably pick up a set for £10. - £15 :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts