One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I just thought i would post a picture of my latest project that i am on the verge of completing. This is my Royal Marine in Afganistan custom kitbash with gear i have collected over the years. I apologize about the picture quality but once i have finished the fine detailed weathering and pick up a new camera i will do a large selection of pictures so you will be able to see a much better quality 360 view. I also have two maybe three other modern British projects in the pipeline that i want to start soon but i am in need of a few parts to get all of the gear i need like Belts, Boots and if i can get them a set of Barrack Sergeant trousers & shirt but mainly the shirt so if anyone out there has anything spare that they want to sell then please message me and i will get bck to you asap.

Items wanted.
Decent Royal Marine & Para Patches.
1 Hot Toys Woodland or Desert Tactical Vests. No Dragon ( Evan ) SAS Sniper versions needed please as i have some already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like the look of this one, Great work.
Look forward in seeing some better quality pictures of him.
Thanks Marshy, Really appreciate the compliment mate and means a lot coming from you. The picture doesnt give it justice but hopefully i can get some much better quality pictures posted soon once i get a new camera sorted. In the mean time i just need to finish off some fine detailed weathering and add a couple of decent pathes and he will be finished then i am hoping to get a second Modern British Para started but i need to get a couple of items first. Did you recognize the helmit? I changed the chin strap to a custom chin strap i made myself but it is one of the helmits i bought from you years ago.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi all. I just thought i would post a picture of my latest project that i am on the verge of completing. This is my Royal Marine in Afganistan custom kitbash with gear i have collected over the years. I apologize about the picture quality but once i have finished the fine detailed weathering and pick up a new camera i will do a large selection of pictures so you will be able to see a much better quality 360 view. I also have two maybe three other modern British projects in the pipeline that i want to start soon but i am in need of a few parts to get all of the gear i need like Belts, Boots and if i can get them a set of Barrack Sergeant trousers & shirt but mainly the shirt so if anyone out there has anything spare that they want to sell then please message me and i will get bck to you asap.
View attachment 456151

Items wanted.
Decent Royal Marine & Para Patches.
1 Hot Toys Woodland or Desert Tactical Vests. No Dragon ( Evan ) SAS Sniper versions needed please as i have some already.
Hi mate, my name is Rod, Mich on this site. What patches do you need? I have a few RM and Para.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts