One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I just thought i would post a picture of my latest project that i am on the verge of completing. This is my Royal Marine in Afganistan custom kitbash with gear i have collected over the years. I apologize about the picture quality but once i have finished the fine detailed weathering and pick up a new camera i will do a large selection of pictures so you will be able to see a much better quality 360 view. I also have two maybe three other modern British projects in the pipeline that i want to start soon but i am in need of a few parts to get all of the gear i need like Belts, Boots and if i can get them a set of Barrack Sergeant trousers & shirt but mainly the shirt so if anyone out there has anything spare that they want to sell then please message me and i will get bck to you asap.

Items wanted.
Decent Royal Marine & Para Patches.
1 Hot Toys Woodland or Desert Tactical Vests. No Dragon ( Evan ) SAS Sniper versions needed please as i have some already.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like the look of this one, Great work.
Look forward in seeing some better quality pictures of him.
Thanks Marshy, Really appreciate the compliment mate and means a lot coming from you. The picture doesnt give it justice but hopefully i can get some much better quality pictures posted soon once i get a new camera sorted. In the mean time i just need to finish off some fine detailed weathering and add a couple of decent pathes and he will be finished then i am hoping to get a second Modern British Para started but i need to get a couple of items first. Did you recognize the helmit? I changed the chin strap to a custom chin strap i made myself but it is one of the helmits i bought from you years ago.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi all. I just thought i would post a picture of my latest project that i am on the verge of completing. This is my Royal Marine in Afganistan custom kitbash with gear i have collected over the years. I apologize about the picture quality but once i have finished the fine detailed weathering and pick up a new camera i will do a large selection of pictures so you will be able to see a much better quality 360 view. I also have two maybe three other modern British projects in the pipeline that i want to start soon but i am in need of a few parts to get all of the gear i need like Belts, Boots and if i can get them a set of Barrack Sergeant trousers & shirt but mainly the shirt so if anyone out there has anything spare that they want to sell then please message me and i will get bck to you asap.
View attachment 456151

Items wanted.
Decent Royal Marine & Para Patches.
1 Hot Toys Woodland or Desert Tactical Vests. No Dragon ( Evan ) SAS Sniper versions needed please as i have some already.
Hi mate, my name is Rod, Mich on this site. What patches do you need? I have a few RM and Para.

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,040 Posts
Great looking figure. Are you also hicks451 as well? There is a pic of this same soldier from a few days ago as well?

I actually thought this was one of Marshy's figures.

I hope those feet arrive soon marshy.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great looking figure. Are you also hicks451 as well? There is a pic of this same soldier from a few days ago as well?

I actually thought this was one of Marshy's figures.

I hope those feet arrive soon marshy.
Yeah this is a new account I created because I couldn't access the Hicks account at first but I have now got access to my Hicks account. I have also posted a better picture of this figure and I am going to do a complete set to show the full figure back and front. I am also in the middle of doing a British Para and I hope to have him posted in around 2 to 3 weeks once I have completed him and he's base.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi mate, my name is Rod, Mich on this site. What patches do you need? I have a few RM and Para.
Hi Rod. Apologize for the late reply. I don't really log in to OSW as much due to it being so quite. Can you do me some pictures and send me a private message so I can take a look at them. I will log in and keep checking and will reply back as soon as I have seen them. Thanks for reaching out. Very grateful. (y)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Rod. Apologize for the late reply. I don't really log in to OSW as much due to it being so quite. Can you do me some pictures and send me a private message so I can take a look at them. I will log in and keep checking and will reply back as soon as I have seen them. Thanks for reaching out. Very grateful. (y)
Hicks, are you on Facebook messenger? It would be easier to show you the photos of the patches on there. Rod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts