One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found some 1:6 scale aluminium briefcases and was trying to come up with things to put in them. If you have any suggestions for briefcase themes, I'd like to hear them.

The first thing I thought of was cash.

More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal

Attachments

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Fantastic work on those! Especially the radar... i'm actually using that same kind of trackball right now!
How about a case for a quadcopter drone... with monitor and flight joystick?

·
1:6 Miniature Craftsman
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Espionage "secret agent" Kit

More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal

1x Aluminium briefcase
1x Walther PPK semi-automatic pistol with removable magazine
1x Ballpoint pen "bug" with concealed microphone and audio transmitter
1x Headset with earphones
1x Eyeglasses with concealed video camera and recorder
1x Counter-surveillance RF "bug" detector
1x Seven-piece Lockpick kit
1x Smart phone
1x Bundle of cash - 20 x £50 banknotes (£1,000)
6x Passports (United Kingdom, USA, Russia, France, Germany, Australia)

·
1:6 enthusiast
2,052 Posts
Those are pretty cool but I'm not sure that a person could actually carry the one filled with gold bars. Also, carrying diamonds loose like that in a briefcase seems kind of impractical. Something that might look cool for a display, would be a case full of diamonds in several small cloth bags (like you see in the movies) with one bag opened and diamonds spilled out of it. I can think of a number of other interesting things to add to a brief case. For a spy/secret agent/FBI agent (think Fox Mulder), you could add some file folders stamped "TOP SECRET" in red ink. The folders could contain anything from weapons diagrams to government UFO documents. For a police detective/FBI agent, you could add a recording device and legal documents, like case files and mug shots. For the more sinister element, you could add a "work" kit for a serial killer or an interrogator/torturer. Also, I believe that Dragon did a brief case that contained an MP-5 SMG and I think 21C did one in their villains line that contained a disassembled small caliber rifle. Something similar for an assassin could contain a disassembled sniper rifle and a choice of optics or possibly other weapons like suppressed pistols, knives, grenades and a garrote. For a scientist/doctor, there are things like medical files (perhaps from a zombie outbreak), experimental medications and vaccines (think small metal or plastic boxes filled with vials) that could be added. The possibilities are fairly endless. Think of any profession (salesman, accountant, pharmaceutical rep, etc) and then consider what they work with that might fit in a briefcase. I've even heard of people that just keep their lunch in a briefcase. For more ideas, I did a Google search for "what do you keep in your briefcase". There were a lot of results. Perhaps some of these will provide more inspiration.

10 Items Every Guy Should Have in His Briefcase | Men's Health
What every guy should keep in his work bag - Business Insider
13 things every man should carry in his bag this season - Business Insider
Briefcase Essentials: The Saddleback Leather Company Giveaway | The Art of Manliness
12 Items That Should Be in Your Professional Kit | FullContact
http://www.practicalhacks.com/2008/...ou-need-to-carry-in-your-briefcase-daily-bag/
http://www.styleforum.net/t/70662/what-do-you-put-in-your-briefcase (some silly stuff but also some things I wouldn't have thought of)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts