One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm planning to do a Brazilian 'Smoking Snakes' bash in the near future and he's going to wear the Brazilian wool uniform along with a US jacket and US gear. I was just wondering which existing 1/6 uniform that would be the most accurate, shade wise, to use? I was thinking maybe German or green chinese ones from Battlegear Toys? Any other suggestions?

Green Chinese ones, does anyone have better pics of these?

German ones

Maybe BGT's japanese Olive/Brown or Tropical Green could work? I'm having trouble finding closeups where you can see the shade better... Anyone have better pics?

Reference;

Real Brazilian ones;

Thanks in advance!

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
If you're talking about the pants, both colour AND style (type of pockets, etc.) should be important to you, if you are intent on making an accurate figure.....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If you're talking about the pants, both colour AND style (type of pockets, etc.) should be important to you, if you are intent on making an accurate figure.....
Yes sir! I'm going to add the pockets, just need to find the pair of pants I'm looking for!

EDIT: Found this info, so I guess any of the above from BGT could work!

I think I'll go with Chinese Green...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello, everyone and glening

I'm here from Brazil and about the references that you want of the brazilian soldiers of WWII (named FEB), you can see below, some of the figures produced by some of members of the escala1sexto.

Leandro Lima

Boomer

Marcos Picco

Fred Vieira

sandrobrandiao

Alex-es

Juca

ALL

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Impressive all around, and an education for me. I agree that the pockets seem to be the most distinguishing feature.

·
Registered
997 Posts
With all the colour variations due to the different dye baths and such I personally think you'd be safe using any of the above .

·
Registered
443 Posts
Glening thanks for playing this theme WW2, here in Brazil forgotten them ..... Below is a photo of a friend ..... his father served in FEB (the right) ... he withdrew mines left by the Germans in roads and fields ....

anything that I can help you message me ... I have many references ...
Leandro

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the photo! Was it taken in Italy? I'm planning to do a little dio where a soldier from the FEB is searching a recently captured Italian NCO of the "Italia" division. Thanks, I'll let you know if I need anything!

Here's some interesting info about a direct confrontation between Brazilian and Italian troops, fall'44;

1 - 10 of 10 Posts