One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
1:6 Brasilian Fan
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, at the end of last year, I received an e-mail from a son of veteran of Belo Horizonte, State of Minas Gerais, requesting me to assemble a picture of his father, veteran PEDRO GALIL.

We talked, he sent me pictures of his father, a storybook and a few stickers from FEB. I searched the parts, combine price and ready, I set up a fantastic figure!

The appointment of veteran with its replica was exciting! And his story is incredible, he was desperate to embark for the war in Italy, had contracted syphilis in Rio de Janeiro and there was no penicillin in Brazil, his only salvation was to embark for the remedy with the Americans. Suffered accident in Italy, his truck was struck by German mortar and he lost a friend who was with him.

Well I was very pleased with the result, and as his son said, the pictures of him getting the figure, I can tell the emotion. On top of this I made a custom box. I couldn't find the ARCTICS, because they are very difficult.

With you, my soldier of FEB-PEDRO GALIL!

Cover art:

The Soldier:

The Figure:

The meeting between the soldier and the figure:

I hope you all enjoyed it. The Brazil had an important participation in the war, in the campaign of Italy, defeating the Germans with their infantry troops and airmen.

Best regards.

Alex-Brazil
:thumb

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Mr. Galil looked genuinely pleased, as he should.

That's beautiful work.

·
1:6 Brasilian Fan
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Friends, happy to read all the comments, the pictures of Mr. Pedro, the eyes of a child winning "that TOY"! It is very rewarding!

Would be a good idea to Did or Soldier Story launch a figure of a GI with this pair of black winter boots, I imagine the quality.

Thank you all.

Alex-Brazil

:thumb

G

·
Great story, brilliant work. He seems thoroughly pleased receiving and seeing a mini-me bash. The smile on his face is priceless.

·
OSW Admin staff
5,758 Posts
Fantastic work and I am sure he loved it. I gave a figure once to a good friend for his 50th birthday and he was in tears over it...

Love the figure and I am sure he loved it as well...:thumb:thumb

1 - 20 of 27 Posts